No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not disagreeing, I'm just saying that it provides a direct link for some idiots to actually blame the film, blame media, blame art, for a senseless act of.violemce.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh I knew you weren't arguing I'm just sick of bullshit "blame everything but the person" reporting. No one is responsible for anything anymore.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I get the sense that this is a guy who did what he did because...in his sick mind...he honestly thought it would be AWESOME. No lashing out at society or misplaced rage at people who picked on him...just a guy who thought it would be cool as fuck to be forever linked with Batman.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's going to be a huge talking head wankfest over media ruining our kids because people need something to blame. The answer can't just be "he was fucked in the head" because my goodness that's not easy to understand.

Comment

• I still can't believe that some fat fuck in a batman outfit (you know there was at least one) didn't try to jump him. HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MAD PLAY.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              I'm also an asshole because I read that a 3 month old was shot and my first thought was: "Who in the fuck brings a 3 month old to a midnight screening?"
              Looks like I'll bring cookies for our little soiree in hell, cause, really?! They couldn't find ANYONE to watch the kid? Hell, pay a homeless guy 50 bucks to watch the poop-factory. Tell him he'll only get paid if the child is alive an unmolested when all is said and done.*

*Ok, no, I'm not actually advocating this, but you get my point.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It's harder to find a sitter than you think. That said we've NEVER taken our kids to the theater that late or for a movie so not suited for them.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My sopaipilla box speech:

If you choose to have a child, you must be prepared to deal with the consequences of it.

This includes the burden of finding a sitter when going to a public event that necessitates quietude.

And B, you are a great and considerate man.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    I still can't believe that some fat fuck in a batman outfit (you know there was at least one) didn't try to jump him. HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MAD PLAY.
                    What kind of stopping power do hockey pads provide?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Element of surprise of a big dude in an ill fitting batman suit with a big gulp would have been enough.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He'd smother him in his big sweaty cheetothighs.

JUSTICE
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SWEAR...TO...*takes deep breath* ME

Comment

• Basically, Mark Boone Junior and Bateman in a role reversal. Batman is now a fan of falafel and extortion.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The trailer for Man of Steel: Bear City is on the front end of this show, isn't it?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep. And it looks boring as fuck. Shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                X