No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT reminded me of the EXTREME Ghostbusters cartoon. Like I'm not supposed to give a shit that everything is now bad because they threw old man Ray in it the mix.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      Terry McGillis was a stupid twat.
      Well he was voiced by Will "Trojan War" Friedle, so the label fits.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        IT reminded me of the EXTREME Ghostbusters cartoon. Like I'm not supposed to give a shit that everything is now bad because they threw old man Ray in it the mix.
        One more reason why a third Ghostbusters would be shittier than the water in a Woodstock '99 portajohn.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're all fucking high.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not to be negative or anything, but I'm perfectly fine with Nolan not using any of this proposed fanwank bullshit and ending it on his own floppy haired terms.

Death or retirement: is there really a difference when you're Batmeng?

ALSO: SUCK THESE JEANS MATT
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm at the point of exhaustion with Nolan's take on Batman. It's good, but enough already.

Go back to doing stuff like Memento, Inception and The Prestige. If he never directed another big staple movie again...I'd be thrilled. Fuck, he should do Following 2: Even Closer Behind You.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                I love elements of Beyond, but it doesn't work as an overall project. Plus, the suit had a lot of cool crap they could work into a modern suit.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I'm at the point of exhaustion with Nolan's take on Batman. It's good, but enough already.

Go back to doing stuff like Memento, Inception and The Prestige. If he never directed another big staple movie again...I'd be thrilled. Fuck, he should do Following 2: Even Closer Behind You.
                  I'd be fine with this, just so long as does a straightforward story one day. No tweests, no snow levels. Unless it's a Sno Level.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd love to see MEMENTO 2: WHERE WAS I?
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Nolan's gonna end it 'ambiguously'. Like, maybe Batman sacrificed himself for Gotham, or maybe he faked his own death to let someone take on the mantle. Something like that.

Anyway, that trailer was fucking incredible, guys. It seems like you're seeing a lot, but you can't piece the film together from it.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm with Rob in that I'm more excited for THE AVENGERS, but yeah...damned fine trailer.

Comment

• I'm not burnt out of Nolan's batman but I do agree that he should move on after this one. I think it'd be cool if Batman as a whole took a break for a while. We don't need a batman movie every two years to live.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Nolan's gonna end it 'ambiguously'. Like, maybe Batman sacrificed himself for Gotham, or maybe he faked his own death to let someone take on the mantle. Something like that.
                            If he does that, I will shit.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Nolan's gonna end it 'ambiguously'. Like, maybe Batman sacrificed himself for Gotham, or maybe he faked his own death to let someone take on the mantle. Something like that.
                              Kinda/sorta what they might do as a matter of fact. Not as "AWWWW!"/up for debate like Inception. Nolan knows he can't have little kids walking out crying thinking Batman died.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That and everything in each of these grimdark cape movies of his beats the story over the head of even the dumbest person on earth with a fucking mallet makes me think otherwise.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X