The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I think I'll wait and go in to the film fresh.
    Yeah, I pretty much skipped through it just to get an impression of the voice. Which was not really audible. And the quality was too shitty to even make out anything that could help to inform an opinion.

But unless this will be put online by WB some time down the road (Which I highly doubt), I´ll have to wait for the release of the film anyway since we don´t have these IMAX screenings down here.

But apparently there will be an official teaser/trailer out friday. So there is that.

Comment

• As expected, the prologue is all over the place on YouTube. For 5 minutes. Before WB legal steps in.

It's cool, sure. But...it's basically the opening to License to Kill and thus not this "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I'VE NEVER SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" like some dipshits were claiming on Twitter the other day.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• the voice is concerning though. I know it's a shitty cam and all but people that saw the shit live had a problem with it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd like to think Nolan would be cool to me and the site because I wouldn't want to suck his dick right off. Were I there for that special prologue screening.

Yeah they gotta do something about his voice. Can't hear a thing. Unless that's intended for the first scene. *Shrugs* Doubtful, I know...
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-14-2011, 10:37 AM.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The prologue was altered to cover a plot point.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck it.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Hurm
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sounds like Bela Lugosi.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Enjoy while you can...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MyDKOuGbUks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• best football game ever
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There's no way Cotillard isn't Thalia, and if I'm right on that one then holy shit is there going to be a lot going on in this movie, right? Anyone think this will be over 2hrs 30min?

Comment

• LAZARUS PITS MANG

Comment

• Lazarus Pit would be no more out there than the fear gas in Batman Begins (Where this "Realism" shit started in this incarnation of the franchise I don't know) or the clones in The Prestige.

Also them pushing the finality and morality of Bruce Wayne just further cements it's all misdirection...and great marketing.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He will die and JGL will be Nightwing. Win/win.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Lazarus Pit would be no more out there than the fear gas in Batman Begins (Where this "Realism" shit started in this incarnation of the franchise I don't know) or the clones in The Prestige.
                                Are you saying Tesla didn't create a cloning machine? Pfffffffffffft

Comment

Working...
                                X