Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIRTY SEVEN!?

Comment

• So the trailer is playing at the theater around the corner from me. I'll return with horrible shaky cam footage for yall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        So the trailer is playing at the theater around the corner from me. I'll return with horrible shaky cam footage for yall.
        Yeah, the prologue setting up Bane, i.e. angry masturbating to footage from the first two.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The ritualistic Nolan-cum-eating session from our online brethren has begun on Twitter.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Let them feast Jamie, they must have nourishment.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck every last one of them. They live somewhere that has it attached to Ghost Protocol.

I mad. I mad as hell.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We've got it. It's gonna be at the IMAX theater at the Minnesota Zoo.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  THIRTY SEVEN!?
                  In a row?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All this noise about the preview is in fact rendered irrelevant by this:
                    Okay, I can tell you that our introduction to Bane takes place almost entirely in the air, in a sequence that also features Game of Thrones actor Aiden Gillen and is unlike anything I think I’ve seen in its go-for-broke ambition

Comment

• Carcetti's in it. So what?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So Carcetti!

I like those little Nolan geek castings ala Batmanuel. And given all that public scrutiny this movie has gotten it is surprising that such a casting, minor as it may be, slipped by. After all, it seems like we even know who is playing third cop on the right by now.
                        Last edited by Jan; 12-09-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Agreed on that count. The small surprises are sometimes the best.

Also, damn you Matt. And everyone else that gets to see this. Hope the sound is terrible and you sit next to a quiet farter.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not liking that people are still having problems understanding Bane.....
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Free-lancer who approached us said he was going to be there and would cover it for us...and then I look up this morning and it's posted elsewhere.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Wait, so do I get Carcetti AND Batmanuel in this?! AHHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET

EDIT: Jamie, would help you out but for some reason my IMAX isn't running MI. Thought for sure it would.

Comment

Working...
                                X