• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laaaame! "Can'tstanza" Hathaway

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Same here, brother!

Plus, I've got the Aftershock and Road's to No Man's Land stories.
      Same here. Don't forget Cataclysm!
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

CATACKALYSM
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I got the TPB. OH YEAH

Gotham City goes through mayors like Spinal Tap goes through drummers.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman? The Dark Knight won't be the only thing that rises ifyouknowwhatImean.

Comment

HA HA, Boner Joke.

Comment

Well, being an avowed Catwoman fan, I can say that she's got a mighty big litterbox to fill, after Julie Newmar, and (I mean this sincerely) Michelle Pfieffer. But I think she can pull it off.

I honestly think Anne Hathaway is a hell of a lot more versatile than people give her credit for, i.e. "Rachel Getting Married", and also the end of "Brokeback Mountain" when she was on the phone with Heath Ledger - that scene alone should have earned her a supporting actress nod, and it was totally overlooked for what it was. She's been cast as Judy Garland, who wasn't all Dorothy and rainbows - if they're faithful to Garland's life, that's some dark shit she's going to have to go to.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Comment

*Paging Howard* *Paging Howard*

Comment

Joseph Gordon-Levitt joining the cast.

Millions of fanboys will nerdgasm into believing this "proves" the Riddler is in it. Despite Nolan saying he isn't.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Just means the supporting spots are at their usual stellar level (minus Nicky Katt).

Others will do the masturbation speculation locomotion with the question mark iconography, we will have the last laugh.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

i hurd he will be the joker
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            i hurd he will be the joker

I'm just hoping like hell that he isn't going to be Deadshot. Now, the Deadshot talk is starting back up.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

rumur haz it that he is gunna be clayface
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We all know he's gonna be Carnage, right?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X