The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    IIRC, he was brought back in during the NML-storyline as a hiredgun for Luthor.

He's spent the last few years in The Secret Six and he's kicking ass. It's the spiritual successor to Suicide Squad and Bane has recently become the leader.

Basically, he's a Devil's Advocate for the role of the group in the world. Sort of a IF WE DON'T DO IT, SOMEONE WORSE WILL.

He's also got a boner for Vandal Savage's daughter and recently let her stab him in the throat.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Didn't know the details of Sinister Six, but had heard good things.

Didn't know good things meant "awesome things."
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        What the hell is wrong with you?
        She has a big mouth. She was fucking ugly in Alice on Wonderland, so maybe I'm biased.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          Didn't know the details of Sinister Six, but had heard good things.

Didn't know good things meant "awesome things."

Oh, that book has improved by leaps and bounds.

REBELS and Secret Six are still the best books that DC is putting out in a lineup full of shit comics.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            Bane isn't exclusively tied to Knightfall. Hell, the last five years at DC have fleshed him out of that role.
            I'm sure, but that's the book that Bane immediately brings to attention. I honestly haven't kept up with Batman since Knightfall that well, so I'll take recommendations on TPBs to grab.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              She has a big mouth. She was fucking ugly in Alice on Wonderland, so maybe I'm biased.
              Well that's your problem right there, you're using Alice in Wonderland.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Burton is not good for anyone's appearance.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Interesting casting - wouldn't have expected Bane at all, but it seems promising. Never would've expected Hathaway as Catwoman, but she has been hinting heavily to do an "out-there, sexy" kind of character. I hope she and Bale have some chemistry on the screen.

Hathaway as Lois Lane? Yes, please!

Man between these two flicks, plus her turn as Judy Garland, girlfriend's working up a storm this year.

Comment

She does have a big mouth, but I'd get past that 'problem' for a poke at that body.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

There's still another major female role to cast, no?

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I'm a NO MAN'S LAND man, myself. But there's no way in hell that would ever get adapated.
                      I bought every fucking Batman related comic released that year. I still have all those issues in a box.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        She does have a big mouth, but I'd get past that 'problem' for a poke at that body.
                        After watching her in Havoc, I firmly agree with this statement. So what if she's got a large mouth? Imagine the magic she can weave with it, were she so inclined!

Comment

Yeah. "Problem" my ass.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I would eat her shit. Honestly.

Comment

besides, we're not talking CARLY SIMON big with that mouth.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                I bought every fucking Batman related comic released that year. I still have all those issues in a box.
                                Same here, brother!

Plus, I've got the Aftershock and Road's to No Man's Land stories.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X