RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    really bad divorce. Which is funny because I always heard he was a closet case. At least that was the rumor Summit spent most of 2009 trying to shoot down.
    So cancel culture going apeshit over nothing as usual? Makes sense.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• at this point, as things start to go slowly back to normal.

Just name properties and I'll spoil them. All I've had to do for the last 100 days is listen to people rant about the jobs and shit they're working on.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NO TIME TO DIE. Spoil me.

I think I know anyways.

Also, I have a good spoiler on THE KING'S MAN for you.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          NO TIME TO DIE. Spoil me.

I think I know anyways.

Also, I have a good spoiler on THE KING'S MAN for you.

I've heard your King's Man spoiler from a Disney rep before. That kind shit is going to happen way more as things go all digital.

Spoiler: Bond shit 

Bond and Madeline have an affair shortly after Spectre ends. Shit goes bad and we get that 5 years later business.

Bond is now being targeted by an element of the CIA including a dude named Ash.

In the last 5 years, Bond has done enough dirty shit that legit Intel agencies are trying to pick him off. 00 Agent Nomi saves his life and literally lets him know that everything has been infiltrated and to just call it a day. Bond won't.

Rami Malek is a villain named Safin. Dude is super into bio terrorism and cloning.

Safin's first attack was shot in 65mm IMAX to nail some shots on a frozen lake. All gloss, no substance.

Waltz scenes as Blofeld as Lecter light. The point is to make him seem really small, as Spectre has taken the globe. Later scene has Bond attending a formal function before realizing that everyone around him is Spectre.

Safin's lair is a submarine holding area thing on an Island. Pics I've seen are total retro. Dig the look.

The whole point of it is that Safin is mobile and will strike anyone anywhere and then retreat back. A lot of the movie is Bond trying to track him.

The Jamaica shoot is Bond in retirement during the 5 year gap.

Third act almost completely centers around clones. This is why Danny Boyle quit because it got too Femme and too Sci-Fi.

I won't spoil the ending and purpose of Safin out of context. But, a few people grabbed one angle and the groans have already started.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I can't groan enough about that shit show.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I miss Pierce.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ready for The King's Man
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Any new Marvel and/or Star Wars poop, Troy? I keep hearing fan BS about redoing the SW sequel trilogy that it's making me wonder why when we have cool stuff like the Mandalorian and the upcoming High Republic books/media/etc. to look forward to.

Comment

• Is Saint Maude going to be good? We've been excited as hell for it, hoping for quick VOD release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Any new Marvel and/or Star Wars poop, Troy? I keep hearing fan BS about redoing the SW sequel trilogy that it's making me wonder why when we have cool stuff like the Mandalorian and the upcoming High Republic books/media/etc. to look forward to.

Star Wars shit

Spoiler: Everything on hand 

Mando Season 2 got so big that a lot of people booked for 2 will now be in 3. Jamie Lee Curtis was shooting shit that won't make it to 3, but expected to have a voice cameo at end of 2.

Bill Burr couldn't make his shoot and his guys won't be around until S3 now.

Ahsoka's arc is that she's a mentor figure for Luke and extends his reach past the core worlds. So, when she's sent after Mando, it's on behalf of the Jedi.

She will have twin blue lightsabers again. Dawson is effectively the show co-star for the last 2 or 3 episodes.

Olyphant is a Mos Eisley sheriff. Not sure if they're using that exact city. He recovered the Fett armor from the Sarlacc Pit. He wears it and tells people he killed Fett. He didn't.

Morrison doing two roles last I checked, not sure if Pops makes it to final cut. But, he's back as Fett in a way.

Ahsoka's stuff is supposed to set up the Rebels sequel series and her own live-action Plus show.

Lots of Rebels stuff comes into play.

Chris Guest was supposed to be a Moff no idea if he got moved to S3.

The purpose behind the Moffs is like the Nazis in Argentina, they got dispatched early to wait for a signal to reconvene. Now, they're hiding out in small communities wondering where all their buddies went.

Moff Gideon exploits the Republic to get them after Baby Yoda.

There is an element that wants to undo the sequel trilogy, but that's not happening as long as Kennedy is there.

The High Republic stuff is dead in the water. LFL is going to push it hard in other media to get interest up, but Iger returning to Disney helm killed that shit dead.

Comment

• Fucking Olyphant as a Star Wars sheriff? Now I am going to have to bootleg this.

Comment

• Marvel shit

Spoiler: Where you realize where all the people I know work at 

Feige wants X-Men now. It's going to take a little bit, but expect full press attack.

Multiple actors have been targeted and reading for it.
                          Feige has the biggest boner for an Emma Stone type as Jean Grey.

He's also been having Jack Black read for a lot. Right now, he's the odds-on favorite for Beast.

Taron Edgerton read for Cyclops, but it's a no-go. They want Cyclops to be more of a Starlord type, but focus of MCU X-Men will be him and not Wolverine.

With Prof X and Magneto, they're leaning HARD on the current House of X shit. Basically, there is a reason why these guys look like they are in their 50s, but have been alive for the last 100 years.

Don't expect X-Men vs. Brotherhood style shit. Expect more like X-Men vs. Dark X-Men. Mags and Xavier both have similar ideas, just different means of execution.

They also want space shit super bad. Plan is for Starjammers, Brood, Shiar, all that shit.

They want to stay away from Phoenix stuff for awhile.

WandaVision - Scarlet Witch powers grow as she loses mental control. Splinters reality and reveals the multiverse. Agatha Harkness is her SHIELD monitor, Doc Strange tries to anchor her, multiple Pietros, ends on a loose cliff hanger connecting to Doc Strange 2.

Falcon and Winter Soldier - Madbomb element completely cut post Pandemic. It's why they reshot. Ultimatum is main threat, SHIELD has a Black Ops history. Government targets Bucky and Falcon to give up the truth on what happened to Cap. Kurt Russell kid is hastily made super soldier whose brain is breaking down. You don't give super soldier serum to someone with PTSD.

Baron Zemo officially starts acting like comic version. Begins path to Thunderbolts.

Loki - The biggest thing I can't get an answer on is why is Owen Wilson in 75% of this show. The show fixes continuity throughout MCU, reveal secret history and gives Hiddleston an out. By the time, the show is over we have multiple Lokis. Teen Loki is supposed to be in Thor: Love and Thunder.

Hawkeye - Little to no Kate Bishop now. Lots of Echo, they're casting her now. Clint goes deaf. Leans heavy on the Lemire run.

Blade - getting a lot of build up. Dracula is Javier Bardem's role to lose.

Ant Man 3 - MODOK will make his full debut here, but has a cameo in She-Hulk. Young Avengers setup. Supposed to be entry point for Sue Storm. Scott and Hope recruited to lead new Avengers. David Harbour might have fucked up and let it slip that he's going to shoot a flashback scene at Chernobyl with Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer.

She-Hulk - Legal show in MCU. Alison Brie's role to lose. Main struggle is Shulkie defending Firestar in court. Firestar will be a young mutant who develops powers Post Snap and accidentally burns down her apartment building.

Captain Marvel 2 - Hala destroyed. Alpha Flight first time fully seen. First debut of Galactus Heralds. Carol meets Surfer.

Thor 4 - Iger got the cancer element completely removed. Bale is Dario Agger. Basically corporate interests trying to make an Earth Defense against future alien attacks. Kidnaps Peter Dinklage and discovers secret history of Asgard. Debut of Angela, Beta Ray Bill, others.

Groot and Rocket get trapped on Earth for the movie, after Thor fucks up their ship trying to mine Uru in the opening. Guardians only show up at the end to collect Rocket and Groot.

The Dinklage makes Portman her hammer. Valkyrie and Angela become fuck buddies.

Eternals - Read the script. It leaked, 'yo. Seen production art too. Deviants look like a mix of Thanos and Orcs.

The Black Knight and Sersi are focus now. Basically, the Black Knight is the Eternals' helper appointed every generation by the Eternals. He has an alien sword that allows him to dispatch Deviants and shit that the Eternals can't get to at that time.

Sprite is the kid villain who tricks the two lovers into drinking from this Asgardian fountain so they can be together.

They drink and everyone forgets that the Eternals exist. Even the Eternals. Rest of movie is about the Eternals rediscovering what was lost and how to stop Gilgamesh from creating a Deviant war.

Salma Hayek gets killed. Kumail whatever is a Bollywood star. Ikaris is one of the few Eternals allowed to fuck and have kids. It's a minor plot point, I know.

Young Odin and Thanos appear in film.

Shang-Chi: Have I talked about this one yet? Let me know.

Comment

• I don't think you've talked about Shang-Chi. Would love to hear about it.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I don't think you've talked about Shang-Chi. Would love to hear about it.

Spoiler: Shang-Chi: The Movie that went from zero to 100 for me 

Entire movie takes place during the 5 year gap.

Shang-Chi is a street orphan who gets adopted by the Mandarin. Rises through the ranks of assassins, spies, etc. Falls in love with Mandarin's daughter and wants to win her approval.

Trevor Slattery is about to get to killed by Mandarin, so Shang-Chi volunteers to do it.

Shang-Chi is a good egg, so he dumps Trevor off with MI-6. MI-6 sees he's good and wants to see if he'll enter this super powered tournament to win the 10 Rings. Mandarin wants in and he's dispatching his daughter's crew.

Shang-Chi fights with MI-6 Agents, while other groups get their own people.

Spiral represents the Aliens. No Mojo, but Mojo implied.
                              Asgardian refugees from New Asgard.
                              The Hand ninjas
                              The Russian Mafia uses Omega Red.
                              SHIELD has a team.
                              Deadpool villain T-Ray leads a group of mutant fighters.
                              Batroc the Leaper leads a Hydra team. That UFC guy from Winter Soldier is back.
                              Kree fighters.
                              Skrull fighters.

Baron Mordo enters with his Magic Cult who want the rings to become the new Sorcerer Supreme since everyone thinks Strange is dead.

The weird cult hosting the Tournament keeps threatening people not to break the rules.

Ultimately, the final fight is Shang Chi vs. Mordo and his cult. This leads to Magic Kung Fu Fights where Shang Chi gets split into a time fractal that fights out of sync.

The Kung-Fu tournament cult gets mad and summons Fin Fang Foom to kill everyone. Shang-Chi uses the rings to defeat Fin Fang Foom.

Mandarin escapes and movie ends.

Comment

• ok, that sounds fucking AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X