RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Can you spoiler text the legit spoilers? Not sure if I'm gonna see this or not as I honestly may not have time.

I almost don't want to do it past the bigger one. I wasn't a big fan of director Jon Watts before this, but this probably is the tightest built MCU film in ages.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good to hear. Regardless, I'm traveling for work and for pleasure from now until mid August, and I doubt I'll see any of the big releases theatrically. Please, spoil away.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Good to hear. Regardless, I'm traveling for work and for pleasure from now until mid August, and I doubt I'll see any of the big releases theatrically. Please, spoil away.

I might wait until I drop my review. Mainly because I know some people can't help from reading the spoilers and I really don't want to fuck up the finale and aftermath.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That's cool. If you pm me, I won't share, but no worries. It's just a crazy two months for me right now.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Very fucking excited for Spider-Man. And I've got a long 4th holiday, so gonna find time at some point. Gotta see Midsommar next week though.

Comment

• And the new Stranger Things drops too.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'll get around to that eventually, but the second season didn't really do it for me. Wish it had been an anthology.

Comment

• Kinda get the feeling the New Coke gimmick has overshadowed the new season?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Kinda get the feeling the New Coke gimmick has overshadowed the new season?

Most people don't even know about the New Coke promo or the Upside Down Whopper. The Baskin Robbins thing has made some tasty food.

Netflix is an odd as hell company to get a read on, but they blow through more money than most studios make on an opening weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Kinda get the feeling the New Coke gimmick has overshadowed the new season?

All I've seen about the new season is New Coke, Baskin Robbins, and Nikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Spoiler: Spider-Man 2: I liked it better than Endgame 

JJJ is back, motherfuckers.

YESSSSSSSS

Comment

•   Spoiler: Endgame Re-release and Spidey 2 

Opening is a montage of everyone that died or left in Endgame.

Peter is having a hard time post Stark death, it's been a few weeks and he's having major PTSD. He wants to go back to school, but refuses to wear his Spidey suit.

Peter and some of the snapped kids are sent on a summer abroad trip with friends. Aunt May is super cool with Peter being a hero and wants him to embrace being Spidey. So she packs his suit into his suitcase without him knowing.

Nick Fury waits until the kids are overseas before recruiting Peter. Since Fury came back, he's been running around catching up with what he missed in 5 years. Turns out there are some new heroes including Mysterio. He's hunting down some creatures called Elementals that fell through a dimensional portal alongside him.

Fury needs a new Avengers team after Endgame, so he makes Peter build his own team. Unfortunately, it's just Spidey and Mysterio. Mysterio is a total Stark fill-in. They bro out and bond, as Peter really needs a new father figure.

One of the new kids on the trip was a geeky little kid before the Snap, but now MJ wants to bang him. Ned tries to intervene, but Peter mentally checks out so he can keep hanging with Mysterio.

MJ and Peter squabble a bit, as MJ figures out that Peter is Spidey.

Happy meets up with Peter and informs him that he's inherited a lot of Stark gadgets. Peter doesn't want it because Stark's death is still fucking him up. So, Happy leaves him with Stark's AI Glasses. This introduces a new AI named Edith that helps Peter build his new red and black suit.

Eventually, Peter and Stark's AI figures out why Mysterio is so familiar. He's a former Stark Tech named Quentin who worked on the BARF time travel devices and the holo memory projection shit from Civil War. Tony thought he didn't think his shit through, so fired him to finish the project.

Quentin/Mysterio now wants to replace Stark as Earth's hero, while also robbing Stark International blind. He lied about the Multiverse and bullshitted Fury rather easy.

Meanwhile, MJ spots something wrong with the Elementals. Later they all figure out the Elementals are hard light projections from a swarm of drones that move in unison and attack shit.

Mysterio and Peter fight a bit, but Mysterio really loves Peter like a younger brother and desperately wants them to join up as a team. Peter rebukes Mysterio and they fight. MJ bashes a few of the drones, which causes one to blow up in Mysterio's face. Mysterio seemingly dies, but no body recovered in London.

MJ and Peter become a couple, as they work to keep his secret safe.

Right before the end, we find out that one of the drones was recording an unmasked Peter and Mysterio yelling at each other over London Bridge. Quentin had a dead man's switch to broadcast the footage to the International News Circuit.

Who breaks the news of Spidey's ID to the world? None other than JK Simmons as J Jonah Jameson.

SMASH TO END CREDITS

Second end credits scene is Nick Fury and Maria Hill returning from vacation. The Maria Hill and Nick Fury in the movie were Skrulls sent by Captain Marvel to give them some time off. The reason Fury has been weird the whole movies, he's a Skrull.

AVENGERS ENDGAME RE-RELEASE

10 Minutes of post material that will be on the Blu-ray on August 13th. One completed deleted scene with Hulk from the 5 year gap. 2 unfinished deleted scenes. An intro from the Russo Brothers and a free poster for seeing it all again.

Supposedly, they're saving the Katherine Langford scenes for the Blu release.

Comment

• ok, SPIDEY 2 sounds good.

Comment

• Troy, what's the scuttle on this Renner shit? Is he legit crazy or is all of this shit bad divorce 101? Seems like bullshit to me but what do I know?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Troy, what's the scuttle on this Renner shit? Is he legit crazy or is all of this shit bad divorce 101? Seems like bullshit to me but what do I know?

really bad divorce. Which is funny because I always heard he was a closet case. At least that was the rumor Summit spent most of 2009 trying to shoot down.

Comment

Working...
                                X