No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me try to pull everything together.

Spoiler: Lights please. 

AQUAMAN

Aquaman is basically dudebro Harry Potter. Movie opens on Aquaman's mom washing up on shore in 1985. She meets human dad and they fuck for dudebro Aquaman.

Black Manta shows up as a Crossbones style merc, but the real villain is Ocean Master (Orm). Ocean Master has staged a coup in Atlantis and everyone is fighting for The Throne. Mera leads a popular insurgency to bring back the true King.

Meanwhile, Aquaman is a kid growing up in the 90s and early 00s learning that he can manipulate water and cause local sealife to go nuts.

Eventually, Ocean Master learns that a true King exists so he sends Black Manta and The Trench after Arthur Curry. Aquaman's dad dies, but Arthur Curry finds himself thrust into his destiny. Vulko (Willem Dafoe) betrays Ocean Master and helps Mera get Arthur Curry ready to take over. More fights and Aquaman eventually gets a chain mail version of his traditional outfit. Aquaman claims some sort of trident, takes control of Atlantis and has Ocean Master imprisoned.

DEADPOOL 2

Purple haired girl is a new character that Ryan Reynolds is claiming to have created (hence the script co-write credit). She's Negasonic Teenage Warhead's girlfriend.

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX

Jessica Chastain is playing Agent Smith/Lilandra. But, there are no Shiar in the movie. Lilandra is a Skrull sent to investigate Jean Grey becoming the Phoenix. So, Marvel and FOX have another showdown on shared characters coming up again.

STAR WARS STANDALONES

The idea of a Kenobi film is dying off hard. Guillermo del Toro is walking from a ton of stuff post Oscars. So, the old Trank idea of making an anthology movie about a fixed topic is coming back hard. They reached out to Coogler, but he's not being shared by Marvel/Feige.

BLACK PANTHER 2

Sequel is getting fast-tracked. Feige wants to use it to finally work in Namor. Seeing as how it will be a loose adaptation of DoomWar without Dr. Doom, they're going to use Namor as a stand-in.

VENOM

The script is awful. The movie is so cheap. Most of the film will be Tom Hardy barely using the symbiote. The finale is where he finally goes full symbiote, but the whole thing stinks of no money for the FX. There are hints of the early 90s symbiote family popping up. But, there is a setup at the end for Carnage.

GREEN LANTERN CORPS

WB is about to offer GLC to Chris McQuarrie and most of his Mission Impossible crew.

INDY 5

New Indiana Jones shoots in the UK in Spring 2019. Basically, Spielberg is going to shoot West Side Story take a few months off and then roll right into Indy.

PET SEMETARY

Full novel adaptation to shoot in Toronto during the Late Summer. Cast and other announcements are upcoming. They might wait until San Diego to make it public.

AVENGERS SHIT

Apparently, Renner will be playing Ronin and not Hawkeye in one of these flicks.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, Avengers IW leaks have started from three sources. Based on the bare outline that I know, it appears that if you kinda smash all three together, you get the real deal. Weird how that works out.
        Spoiler: IW constructed timeline full of spoilers 

Movie opens very shortly after Ragnarok ends.
      Thor and Heimdall are trying to take the refugees to the friendly planet of Xandar, but they can't fight it on their maps.
      That's because it was destroyed by Thanos and the Black Order.
      That's where you get the shot from the Ragnarok post credits of Sanctuary II just dwarfing the Asgardian refugee ship.
      Thanos and the Black Order slaughter the Asgardians. Heimdall is the most prominent death.
      Loki plays both sides, but allows Thor enough time to escape and then send Hulk by force to Earth.
      Thor gets lost trying to blindly make his way back to Earth, the Guardians find him half-dead in space.
      Thanos arrives on Earth with only 4 stones.
      Hawkeye (kinda Ronin) protects Vision and Scarlet Witch in a safehouse.
      Captain America pushes the fight to Wakanda, since he believes T'Challa's people have the defenses to hold off the Invasion.
      Hulk is in the Hulkbuster armor.
      Black Panther knows the truth behind the Soul Stone, but lets everyone fight anyways.
      The Soul Stone was in Wakanda at one point, but vanished ages ago.
      The Battle of Wakanda commences and gets a ton of people killed. Big moments for The Black Order, as Mark Hamill's supposed character gets face time.
      Shuri extracts the Stone from The Vision so that he doesn't get killed by the Black Order. But, the result is he gets reset to being JARVIS and not Vision.
      Cap fights Thanos head-to-head ala the comic IW. It ends a little differently.
      Thor, Rocket and Groot build Stormbreaker (the new hammer) with Peter Dinklage.
      Groot offers up his woods, Thor powers the last Asgardian forge and the Dink makes the fucking thing.
      Thor, Doc Strange, Spidey, Iron Man, Banner and the Guardians form the plan discussed in the trailers.
      They're going to bait Thanos with the Eye of Agomotto (Time Stone) to retreat back to Titan. That way, the fight leaves Earth.

On Titan, the Black Order tires everyone out and Nebula gets killed fighting them.

By the time, they fight Thanos...Thanos emerges from the Quantum Field (the portal from first trailer) and figures out where the Soul Stone is. To slow him down, they all pitch in to fuck him up, but four Stones beats 1 stone and Thanos ANNIHILATES THEM.

Then comes the forced tie-ins to Stark's previous fears. Thanos finds this via the Mind Stone and forces Stark to watch as his plan gets Spider-Man killed. Stark is kinda paralyzed and made to watch Thanos beat Parker to death.

Spidey's death according to the few screenings so far is meant to be Spock in Wrath of Khan level devastating.

While Stark is hysterical and the rest of the team is getting destroyed by Thanos, he pieces together something from his convo with Doc Strange, Star Lord and Cap. It's not about winning in the present, but winning in the past.

Stark knows this battle is lost, but with some outside help finds a way to use the Quantum Field to go back in time to build the Gauntlet before Thanos ever discovers an interest in it.

Stark disappears into the Quantum Field, as Thanos gets his fifth stone. Using the near power of the Gauntlet, Thanos unleashes an energy death wave that vaporizes half of existence.

The Guardians and others die instantly, as the Wave emanates in all directions from Titan. All of the previously established worlds, Hala, The Gold Skinned People, etc all eventually fall as this 'Annihilation Wave' levels everything in its path.

That's how the movie ends until next summer.

Post credits:

Maria Hill and Nick Fury summon Captain Marvel before the Thanos death wave turns them to dust.

Second post credits scene was just shot, but not attached to any prints yet.

That's all I've got from the various real and the MANY fake leaks out there. A lot of the images being used to back some claims are out of context. This is the best I could stitch together out of what is confirmed or shown cause.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Other spoiler.

Main villains for DP 2?
          Spoiler: THIS SHIT GOT BURIED TODAY 

Black Tom Cassidy and an entirely CG mo-capped Juggernaut.

Comment

• One more time into the breach.

Spoiler: I had a reader drop this on me with screen shots from inside his theater. 

Movie opens hours after Thor: Ragnarok ends. The Black Order is killing the Asgardians. Everyone is dead, but a handful of people.

Thanos destroyed Xandar and took the Power Gem. He's using the stone to overpower the Asgardians and force Loki tell him where the Aether from Thor The Dark World resides. Loki sells all mofos out.

Loki fucks over Thanos and gets the Hulk to attack. Thanos uses the Power Gem to annihilate Hulk. Hulk fights harder and harder, but Thanos is killing him.

Loki gives the Tesseract over to Thanos to spare the Hulk. Thanos takes cracks open the Tesseract and adds the Space Gem to his Gauntlet. While he's distracted Heimdall uses the last of his power to send an injured Hulk to Earth.

Thanos is angry and kills Loki and Heimdall for the distraction. Thanos is pissed because he wanted to break the Hulk, but teleports the Black Order and himself back to his ship.

Mid-trip, he uses the Power Gem to make the Asgardian ship blow up.

Pepper and Tony are in Central Park, while Tony keeps talking about wanting a family. Happy follows along them providing security. Doc Strange interrupts the action via portal to summon Tony to his home.

Tony goes through the portal and arrives at the Sanctum Santorum. Doc Strange and Wong give Tony a breakdown of the Infinity Stones/Gems and their history. Tony's not sure to make of it, but Banner backs it up. Banner landed at Strange's home, after Heimdall half-assed teleported him away. Banner tells Stark that everyone has to come together to kill Thanos.

Shit starts going down outside as Ebony Maw has arrived to take the Eye of Agomotto (Time stone). Wong, Doc, Tony, Banner go to fight and they realize that Banner can't Hulk out since the Thanos ass-beating. This fucks up the fight and Ebony Maw kidnaps Doc Strange. They shoot off to the emerging Ring ship over NYC.

Spidey sees this and has to ditch out of his bus ride with help from Ned. Stan Lee's the bus driver. Spidey is in the traditional suit, but tries to stop Ebony Maw from making it to the ship with Doc's body. The ship starts to take off from Earth, so Peter is on the outside losing oxygen. Tony orders the AI to send the Iron Spidey suit to Peter to keep him from dying. The suit reaches him in time, but he falls off the ship.

The Guardians find the distress signal from the destroyed Asgardian ship. It's corpse city and Thor smacks into their windshield. Trailer shit happens and Thor makes a plan. Thor needs to remake the classic weapon Stormbreaker to harness the last of Asgard's power. He's finally taking over the Odin role and is able to tap into his dad's power.

So, he borrows the small ship from GOTG VOL 2 and heads out with Rocket and Groot. Gamora is freaking everyone out because she knows where the Soul Stone is, as she hid it from Thanos before GOTG 1 started. Gamora and StarLord realize they have to steal back the Gem that the Collector has and they plot a course for his world.

Doc Strange is being tortured by Ebony Maw to give up the Time Stone. Ebony tries to steal it from Strange, but it was enchanted by the Ancient One and it almost burns Maw's hand off.

At the Strange place, Banner uses Stark's Civil War cell phone to call Captain America for help. Tony makes a plan to use his new Bleeding Edge armor to sneak onto the Ring ship to free Doc Strange. Spidey starts using the Iron Spider abilities to help. Wong vows to stay back to protect the Sanctum and he's basically out of the rest of the movie.

Peter comes up with an idea out of Aliens (paralleling the Empire Strikes Back stuff from Civil War) and Tony and Peter blow Ebony Maw out the airlock. Ebony Maw chokes to death in space, while those two free Doc Strange. This is where you get the Peter meets Doc Strange and the real names stuff from the trailer. The trio decided not to go back to Earth, but to use the Ring ship to take the fight to Thanos.

Scarlet Witch and Vision are hiding out in a Scottish safehouse, as they watch footage of the attack and Ring ship. They make plans to contact Cap, when they're attacked by Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive. The duo wants the Soul Stone and they're fucking everyone up until Cap, Falcon and Black Widow arrive.

Cap beats the duo hand-to-hand and Black Widow maims the other one. Everyone meets up and was like some wacky fucking Civil War? They head back to Avengers HQ to meet up with War Machine. General Thunderbolt Ross appears via hologram and orders War Machine to arrest them. War Machine pretty much tells him to fuck off and shuts it off.

Banner shows up at the HQ and rejoins the group.

Star Lord, Mantis, Drax and Gamora show up at Knowhere, but the Collector has already given up his stone. Thanos uses the reality gem/stone/magic rock to fuck with everything. Then, he has a heart-to-heart with Gamora. He really loves her, she is his favorite daughter and he wants to know what happened to his fucking Soul Stone.

Gamora willing lives with Thanos to find the Soul Stone and save her friends. While on the trip, Gamora finds out that Thanos has been dismembering Nebula to force her into making Gamora comply with his requests. Gamora takes Thanos to the world she hid it on prior to GOTG 1. Thanos can't get the Soul Stone to work, but he learns what it takes to make it power. The Soul Stone requires that you sacrifice a soul that you love to power it. Gamora says that he never loved her, Thanos cries and says she's wrong. That's when Thanos throws Gamora to her death and uses her soul to ignite the Gem/Stone/Magic Rock.

Nebula breaks away from Thanos goons and pulls her body back together. She sees that Gamora is dead and Thanos has taken off.

Thor arrives at the Asgardian Forge Troll Planet with Rocket and Groot. The Forge's fires have gone out and the Trolls are dead. Dinklage is the last one left and confesses to building weapons for Thanos for the planet to be spared, but Thanos needed them to die. So, Dink, Thor, Groot and Rocket restart the Forge to get Stormbreaker made. This is the shot of Thor inside of that metal ring grunting in the trailers.

Dinklage uses a dying star to make the hammer metal thing. But, Groot offers up his wood to make a handle to carry the weapon. Thus, Stormbreaker is built. Stormbreaker has the powers of the Bifrost, the Odinforce and is considered powerful enough to kill Thanos.

Cap and the reassembled Avengers have arrived in Wakanda to get Shuri to remove the Mind Stone from Vision. The Wakandans get the Avengers inside and activate that Giant Gungan Shield from Episode 1 thing. The Black Order aliens start suicide diving on it and dying. Corvus and Proxima lead their forces outside of the barrier and demand the Avengers fight them.

Black Panther and Cap form a plan to pick off the aliens, Bucky reunites with Cap and they proceed to fuck shit up. Shuri keeps working on Vision with Wanda, but the battle has started. That's when all Five Tribes come together, the Lady Guard, the Avengers, Panther and Banner in the Hulkbuster armor. These are the WE WILL NOT BEND scene from the trailers. Then, boom CG cum explosion as everyone is fucking murdering everything.

On Titan, Tony crashes the Ring ship. The Guardians show up looking for Gamora and start some shit. They eventually get together and have the trailer argument about plans. Doc Strange knows only one thing will work via the Eye of Agomotto.

Back in Wakanda, it's just body after body as the Aliens try to tire the heroes out. Hulkbuster Banner grabs the big guy Cull Obisidian and shoves him head first into the Force Field. This burns apart his skull. Proxima is trying to kill Black Widow to avenge the earlier fight. Black Widow tricks her into walking into the path of the Alien War Wheel thing. She gets crushed to death.

Things are starting to go bad, as more Wakandans start dying. Then, Thor shows up finally wielding the Odinforce and strikes down all of the Aliens with his full King Thor power.

On Titan, the Guardians, Tony, Doc and Spider-Man fight to keep Thanos from completing the Gauntlet. If he joins the Soul Stone with the others there, then everything else will start to fall in place. Mantis stuns him with her mind powers, but she picks up his remorse over killing Gamora. Mantis blurts this out in her own way.

Spidey gets the Gauntlet off Thanos, but Star Lord realizes that Gamora is dead. He fucks up the plan and start firing at Thanos point blank. He's enraged, screaming and trying to kill everything in his path. This gives Thanos the chance to slip the Gauntlet back on and merge the Soul Stone with the others.

it's a pic!
            Spoiler: Lookie here 

Comment

•   Spoiler: the remainder. 

Spidey gets the Gauntlet off Thanos, but Star Lord realizes that Gamora is dead. He fucks up the plan and start firing at Thanos point blank. He's enraged, screaming and trying to kill everything in his path. This gives Thanos the chance to slip the Gauntlet back on and merge the Soul Stone with the others.

Thanos flips the fuck out on the enraged Star Lord and uses the Gauntlet to start hurling meteors from outer space onto the planet. Everyone hides, as the planet starts getting torn apart by Meteors. Thanos is fucking up what's left of his people, but the others are barely surviving.

Dr. Strange does the Dormammu bargain on Thanos to get him to stop the attack. The Gauntlet helps him see through the ruse and Thanos stops the bombardment to fuck up Strange. Tony swoops in to stop him, but Thanos snaps off a piece of the armor and stabs Tony in the lung with it.

Tony is dying, as he reaches for this medical goo to seal the wound.Spider-Man seeing that the end is near becomes the Spidey of the Roger Stern fighting Fire Lord to the death era. He decides that he has to save his friends and the Earth and goes toe-to-toe with 4 Stone having Thanos. Thanos fucking destroys him. Thanos turns his attention back to the defeated Stark. Strange gives Thanos the Time Stone to save Tony's life. Thanos accepts and then leaves for Earth.

The only surviving member of the Black Order (Corvus Glaive) sneaks into Shuri's lab and tries to steal the Mind Stone. He fucks everyone up and leaves, but the Vision hunts him down into the forest. Cap and the Avengers try to stop enraged Vision, but he steals Corvus's spear weapon and just harpoons that dude.

Vision feels via the Stone that Thanos is coming. Wanda tells him that he has to get rid of it. Vision and Wanda work together, but she creates too big of a blast to free the Stone. It ends up blowing up Vision.

Thanos arrives for the Stone, but Captain America fights Thanos to buy everyone time to survive. Cap is brave doing his comic speech from Infinity Gauntlet, but Thanos swats him away. Dude just wants his Stones.

Wanda tells him that the Stone is destroyed and it killed Vision. Thanos is displeased and uses the Time Stone that he got off Strange on Titan. He reworks time and personally removes the Stone from Vision's head. Now, the Gauntlet is complete.

Thanos is about to kill Wanda and Vision, but Thor stabs Thanos in the chest with Stormbreaker. Thanos was caught off guard and is near dead. Using his last bit of life, Thanos lifts his hand and snaps his fingers. Thanos dies.

Thor starts to feel ill and can't stand up, Cap wonders what's wrong. Half of Wakanda explodes into ash. Mantis, Drax and the now dead Peter Parker explode into his ash all over a devasted Tony Stark now trapped on Titan.

Doc Strange tries to console Stark, but Strange turns to ash. Star Lord goes to ash too.

Bucky tries to help Cap escape the carnage in Wakanda, but he explodes into ash. Black Panther tries to rally his people, but he explodes into ash.

Tony is left sobbing on Titan. He failed.

Last shot of the movie is Thanos fully recovered on a strange new planet.

END CREDITS SCENES:

Nick Fury and Maria Hill are trying to make their way through a chaotic NYC. Planes and helicopters are dropping out of the sky. People are running over each other and hell is on Earth.

Fury tries to summon Captain Marvel, but Maria and Fury turn to ash. Fury's communicator hits the ground to reveal that Captain Marvel has been summoned.

SCENE 2: Not attached to the print. Will be on general release. So, that one is going to be a surprise until general audiences see it.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Piecing together notes with what I saw and other saw. 

Heimdall didn't port Hulk away, it was Strange.

I thought that was Happy behind Pepper and Tony at the park. It's just a random extra.

Updating throughout the next day, as I compile notes with others. Don't read the other spoilers, that is the movie.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Other things 

I don't remember seeing Valkyrie or Korg. Hell, people are saying Red Skull was in the montage and I fucking missed that if it was there.

Loki goes out good.

Oh well, I need to sleep and do shit in the morning.

Comment

• There are cameos that no one has talked about and I don't want to anger the Mouse God discussing.

Some of them I'm convinced people made up or I'm just not paying attention in my old age.

And with that, I must take off for tomorrow event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Other spoiler.

Main villains for DP 2?
                      Spoiler: THIS SHIT GOT BURIED TODAY 

Black Tom Cassidy and an entirely CG mo-capped Juggernaut.
                    Ohhhhh shiiiiiitttt.

I LIKE YOUR RAINCOAT BITCH.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds pretty good. Hoping Sarah decides to sneak in a screening while we are on vacation.

Comment

• sounds better than I imagined.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          sounds better than I imagined.
                          It was better, but it makes me want to see Avengers 4 more.

Day trip is over and I was promised a package was being delivered to me today. Hopefully, it's one of those Gauntlets.

Comment

• Final tally image:

Spoiler: Do you really want to click this? 

Comment

• New thoughts:

Spoiler: Spoiler city beware 

How did I fucking miss Red Skull in the Soul Realm?

Also, Spider-Man's death. Moreso how Peter Parker handles it. I don't think young kids are going to hang with it. It's very short, but tremendous acting on Holland's part.

I've had reports from public screenings. The Fury contacting Captain Marvel is the only end credits scene. Once that happens, head to the bathrooms.

and I just now realized that the marketing purposefully misled on the Wakanda scene and yet semi spoiled Thor getting his new eye.

Comment

• Hey Troy: what's the word on

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                                Hawkeye. Is he in this or what?

Also: any truth to the rumors that SOLO is supposed to be great?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X