RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Old news: Pacino is joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Feige is trying to find something for him.
    already posted that a few days ago. LATE PASS :P
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm betting he's Star Lord's dad.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        already posted that a few days ago. LATE PASS :P
        Been busy as fuck. I might have who he's after, but I'm working something bigger as an end of the year fuck you to a certain studio.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• my guess is Mephisto. I said that shit before I started seeing it on film sites. Star Lord's dad would be a tad boring in my mind.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            my guess is Mephisto. I said that shit before I started seeing it on film sites. Star Lord's dad would be a tad boring in my mind.

Not Star Lord's dad, but right movie. He will be cosmic.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Looks like a great deal of the plot to SPECTRE has hit the net, courtesy of the Sony hack.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Not Star Lord's dad, but right movie. He will be cosmic.
                Pip? Or maybe the Duck?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Looks like a great deal of the plot to SPECTRE has hit the net, courtesy of the Sony hack.
                  Early draft, not final. But, yeah. I'm still going through all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Pip? Or maybe the Duck?
                    Not Pip, they're after someone else for that. Pacino is looking more Elder and Eternal.

Comment

• The Grandmaster, mayhaps? If so, best be seeing a Contest of Champions flick down the line.

And let the fancasting commence for Irish superheroine SHAMROCK!

Comment

• I'm just going to put everything here I've learned since I can't update the site just yet.

Spoiler: SPOILERS A PLENTY 

This would power a podcast by itself, but I'm burning off info in favor of newer shit before it happens.

The Ancient One apparently is going to be in Doc Strange. Bill Nighy is the frontrunner, but this is one of the five roles that Feige had Pacino read as well.

"Into Shamballa" is informing this movie as much as "God Loves Man Kills" impacted X2. That being said, find that old graphic novel for a buck and flip it when the movie hits. Could be a nice profit.

Other roles that Pacino supposedly read:

Mentor (Father of Thanos)
                        Eternity
                        Dormammu
                        Ego the Living Planet
                        and as mentioned The Ancient One

Star Wars names hit, some I had knowledge of while others surprised me. It helps to explain a lot. Especially, as I'm finding more and more leaked sides that departments got on set. Trying to piece together a cohesive narrative out of what's there. I don't have much yet.

DISNEY is cutting deals with FOX and SONY. Stan Lee's gibberish was in reference to the FOX deal, but now applies to SONY JAPAN forcing SONY PICTURES to dump Spidey back on Marvel.

SONY side: Disney/Marvel gets Spidey back. Andrew Garfield remains fired.
                        Project is being floated to Brad Bird to write and direct, if it comes back to Disney.

FOX side: F4 has no plans for cosmic characters, neither does new X-Men stuff. Marvel wants to get Galactus, his heralds, a few alien races and the Shiar back with them.

Been going through the SONY leaked emails torrent more. There's a lot worse shit in those 40 gigs that hasn't leaked. I assume that most major outlets are running everything past legal, because there's shit in there that is career ending.

Oscars are going to be much harsher on what qualifies this year after last year's Best Original Song bribery for nom fiasco. Therefore, a ton of shit is getting disqualified for silly reasons. Earliest victims = Birdman and Whiplash.

Inherent Vice is a Tarantino movie made by an older Tarantino that's off cocaine and on ADD medication.

On the SONY front, seriously...we're just at the tip of the iceberg for weird as balls shit coming out.

Apparently, I've hit the paydirt with the new spies I added on. I've heard some fucked up shit that I've been getting qualified very fast. None is movie related, but it's more of the TMZ style shit. That being said, I've learned things about random shit this week.

Way, way, way too much stuff about rat poop and magazines.

If you have any questions, shoot. I've had a hodgepodge of shit that came in, but I know I'm overlooking something.

Comment

• That's... one hell of an info dump, Troy. Nice work, sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            That's... one hell of an info dump, Troy. Nice work, sir!

There's more and there's non relevant shit too. But, fuck...this is the Holiday season as a ton of people are bored and just giving away shit online.

Comment

• Gimme all the juicy shit Troy. Who else is shitting on glass tables?

Comment

• So, young Master Anderson...

Spoiler: Following up on Troy's Spoilers... 
                                1) Any hint of an ETA when Sony and Disney are gonna make the deal for Spidey? Really, really like the idea of Bard Bird getting a crack at the property and folding it into Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

2) Besides giving up stakes in characters like Galactus, Silver Surfer, et. al, I'm hoping against hope Fox gives the FF property back to Marvel. Fox can keep the X-Men, as far as I'm concerned, though I'm sure Disney'll work on reacquiring that as well. Does all this new stuff affect Fox's FF plans?

3) Heard about the Angelina Jolie/Sony shitstorm. Any other actors/actresses mentioned in a TMZ way? Also, need more Sony-going-to-Hell tidbits - I live for this kind of stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X