• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    You know I love ya, B.
    Mutual of course.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    It's now looking like Affleck passed. Waiting for an official statement to come out, so Finke can act like a mass email is a Deadline exclusive.
    Haha, I get a case of the giggles sometimes at what sites will put "exclusive" on.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good for him.

What happened to that POV movie he wanted to shoot?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Agreed, good for him. He's got far too interesting of a directorial career going to have JLA on.his docket. Besides, that's got the stink of GUARANTEED FAILURE all over it...rhey need a sacrificial lamb to take that one on.

Get Stephen Sommers for it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still can't wait for Argo, and yeah from what I've read since yesterday he certainly had some trepidation with effects heavy movies so probably for the best he passed.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love that.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So, FOX fucked up a sure thing just to spite Marvel/Disney.

FOX had better hope that the public love affair with mutants continues. It's just the level of fucking spite that it took to make that deal collapse is epic.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ego's a bitch sometimes.

Comment

• I'm not even a big Daredevil fan but I would watch the hell out of a Carnahan-directed take on the character. ESPECIALLY if it was going to be '70's cop movie style.

Comment

• Check out the sizzle reels that are out there.

Comment

• All honesty? Not a huge fan of the X-Men anyway (though I do like the majority of the films), so I'm glad Daredevil's going back to Disney/Marvel. Far as I'm concerned, Fox can keep the X-Men. Disney/Marvel are still getting money off the back end of that franchise anyway, right?

Now, if Fox would just give up the Fantastic Four franchise...
                      Last edited by Timothy225; 08-15-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Keep digging that grave, Shia.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Meh, celebs complain, it happens all the time.

Comment

• Yeah... about the movies that earned him tens of millions of dollars. Years after release. Poor guy.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• LaBeef is an accurate bastardization of his stupid last name.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah it's so strange he wouldn't complain WHILE making all those millions. O_0 He's proven before that he's an ass so this shouldn't come as some surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X