RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's more entertaining than most.

I don't care what he pisses on about, just so long as I don't have to hear about real world horrors for a few minutes.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No, he only shit-talks the movies a year after release... while promoting his latest... that he claims isn't a piece of shit. Lather, rinse, repeat. No wonder he's not Spielberg's golden boy anymore.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Didn't always act like a prick either strangely. Was it the Spielberg thing?
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Let him run his mouth. Just increases the odds that Tom Hardy belts him again, and this time it gets caught on video.

Comment

• Ok, what did i miss on Shia today?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Ok, what did i miss on Shia today?
              Bitched about the studio system being to hands on while making Transformers.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Universal denies their dropping Kristen Stewart from Snow White & the Huntsman 2: Who Gives a Shit. Thank God. No reason they would lie (Though I do believe em... I also believe its been discussed...)
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I can't believe that Huntsman 2 is being discussed.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They're getting into the Hemsworth business. Can't think that's bad business to be in.

Comment

• Nah, that's true. Dude hasn't laid a turd yet.

Comment

• Flooding the market with Australians never works out well.

Unless you're a Watts or some shit. But I'm Len Biased with that opinion.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cocaine.

Comment

• Great song.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• KStew isn't totally getting shown the door because Universal can't afford a lawsuit. However, she can be greatly diminished with any choice they make.

In other words, she can show up to work, but nobody has to play nice.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• She should take a year off and let shit die down. So should the director broham.

Comment

Working...
                                X