No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is true, but try convincing King Magic to see any of them.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah right, plus Tennant was THIS close to getting his own House-esque legal program with the horrendously titled "Rex is not your lawyer".
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• fucking lulz. He was in a Potter flick and shit load of tv shows. Yeah, great thespian.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          fucking lulz. He was in a Potter flick and shit load of tv shows. Yeah, great thespian.
          MASTER FUCKING THESPIAN TO YOU BEFORE ED DRILLS YOU WITH THAT QUEER ASS SCREWDRIVER THING

Comment

• Thespian? This is Dr. Strange we're talking about...which I know fuck all about.

Fuck, just give me The Creeper so I can have something enjoy....and by enjoy I mean masturbate.

Comment

• Not sayin' the motherfucker is Olivier or some shit.

Good lord you mad.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I would take David Tennant as Doc Strange anyday over Patrick Dempsey or Johnny Depp.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not arguing any of that. I don't want Loverboy or half shirt near Dr. Strange.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If Depp hadn't overexposed himself so much with Tim Burton and Pirates. He would have been the guy for Strange in my view.

Of course, we need to watch our asses and not have this become Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Comment

• Fuckin' Jimbo from Outbreak is in the running?

Oh my sides
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hate David Tennant. I just can't enjoy him on screen, I don't know what it is. I literally cannot put my finger on it.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• WALTER GOGGINS IN GI JOE 2 HOLY SHIT SKEET SKEET SKEET

Comment

• Fuck that! Now I am genuinely excited for a GI Joe movie.

Comment

• Now re-cast Cobra Commander as The Olyphant!

Comment

• Sad to hear Vosloo's out as Zartan.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X