RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bummed about Kolchak
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      bummed about Kolchak
      I'm sure it'll be ressurrected.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Diminishing returns, plus he's been copping an attitude about who is at fault for many of those bombs.
        THEY'RE ALL AT FAULT!!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Regarding STAR TREK 3: the smart play would be to see if Nicholas Meyer was interested in doing it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Regarding STAR TREK 3: the smart play would be to see if Nicholas Meyer was interested in doing it.
            The only way to win is not to play.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Regarding STAR TREK 3: the smart play would be to see if Nicholas Meyer was interested in doing it.
              He's frankly too smart for this iteration of Trek. And I say this as someone who loves the '09 reboot.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Jim Jarmusch. Star Trek 3. Make it so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Jim Jarmusch. Star Trek 3. Make it so.

It would be the cheapest summer movie that Paramount put out in 35 years.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• In all seriousness, they should get a fan of Star Trek and some new blood involved. And they should do a story that means something. All the great Trek material were stories that had relevance beyond the action on the screen. Leave the mindless laser blasts to Star Wars. Trek was always a more intellectual product. At least at its best.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• At this point, I can't care about it. On one hand, it can't be worse than the last one, but on another, the reboot is still the best and most fun Star Trek movie beside Khan.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just rewatched the second one this weekend. Did not hate it as much as the first go around. Yes it's not great, but it's not TERRIBLE. If the cast wasn't who they are the movie would be much worse. I may dig it because I'm not a huge Trek fan to begin with. I mean, I've seen all the movies and most of the shows, but I'm not emotionally invested in it. I do still not like Benedict though. At all.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The thing about ST:ID that's so frustrating is that it's a very well made movie. The acting, the direction, the effects...all of that is there. It's just the fucking stupidity of the script that brings the whole thing crashing down. It can be enjoyed on a visceral SHIT BLOWS UP GOOD level, but that's really it.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It reminds me a lot of The Island.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Old news: Pacino is joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Feige is trying to find something for him.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So it's official that Pacino is the Aquarian then? AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                                X