No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft isn't making the kind of money you're imagining.

It craps out at $250 mil domestic at best.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sounds about right to me. Despite Warcraft's substantial fanbase, no way is it anywhere near Star Wars', nor will it do Episode VII's numbers.

Comment

• FUCK YALL IMA SPEND ABOUT 10M ON THIS BITCH

Comment

• Well, at least we'll know where your renovation monies went. :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, it is picking up steam enough that I feel confident in the current status scuttlebutt.

We're getting Episode VII news either today or tomorrow. I'm subscribing to the press release and teaser trailer theory.

But, these fuckholes have burned a date before.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• More Marvel stuff dropped in my lap.

Spoiler: Orange is the New Marvel. 

Marvel is really close to signing a deal to develop 4 shows for Netflix. It appears that WGN and Amazon bowed out for them.

Shows being developed are:

AKA Jessica Jones
                Cloak & Dagger
                Mockingbird
                The Punisher

Comment

• Oooh, Cloak and Dagger could be pretty cool. The Punisher would be great if they got Ray back.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, the hits keep coming.

Spoiler: Marvel stuff 

Ant-Man is Rudd's to lose since they want Scott Lang version and not Pym.

and Daredevil is being developed now for Phase 3 or 4. Picking up traction fast. Licensing work already being done.

Comment

• PLEASE let that Ant-Man news come to fruition, Marvel gods.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        PLEASE let that Ant-Man news come to fruition, Marvel gods.

JGL just reads way too young for it. Unless, they were doing multiple Ant-Men. But, that would just be confusing.

Comment

• Michael Bay attacked by man 'wielding an air conditioning unit as a weapon' on the set of 'Transformers 4'

Michael Bay was assaulted on the Hong Kong set of Paramount’s Transformers: Age of Extinction today, in what appears to be some sort of petty blackmail scheme. According to Reuters, two brothers walked up to the director and demanded a payment of HK$100,000 — about $13,000. (BBC News theorizes that the men were asking for disturbance fees, which are paid to business owners who could lose business when a movie films in their area.)

UPDATE: EW has confirmed the assault with Paramount, which released a statement that counters some of the assertions in the Reuters piece and also specifies the curious fact that one of the assailants apparently attacked Michael Bay with an air conditioning unit. Read Paramount’s statement below:

Contrary to several erroneous news reports made today, Bay did not get hurt in a fight on set. The production company did have a bizarre encounter with a man (allegedly under the influence of a narcotic substance) who was wielding an air conditioning unit as a weapon. The man, who had earlier accosted several other crew members, rushed onto the set in Quarry Bay and swung the air conditioning unit directly at Bay’s head. The director ducked and wrested the air conditioner from his attacker, preventing what could have been a serious accident. The company’s security team quickly stepped in and subdued the assault. The police, who also scuffled with the assailant and two of his companions, ultimately arrested the three men. No one on the cast or crew was injured and the production immediately resumed filming without further incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post

That story just keeps getting cooler.

Comment

• The man had obviously seen TRANSFORMERS 2 again and needed to inflict punishment on those responsible for it.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                That story just keeps getting cooler.
                                I've been attacked by Attila the Pun.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X