Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Cool. So they are coming back, then.
    Misread spreadsheet. They already came and went.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo....
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't you mean DO NOT WANT, Matt?

Oh ho, we have good times with memes on the Internet.

Comment

• Anchorman 2 spoilers

Spoiler: Pants party 

Ron has a kid in it. Name is supposed to be Walter.

Creative team is pitching Paramount on doing a follow-up film in the vein of an R-rated Benji/Milo and Otis about Walter Burgundy and Baxter.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Well, did BAD GRAMPA do well enough that the studio would legitimately entertain that idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Well, did BAD GRAMPA do well enough that the studio would legitimately entertain that idea?
              In terms of profit to cost, Bad Grandpa is sitting at a 355% bonus for Paramount.

They'd entertain the fuck out of the idea.

Comment

• Matt, I think Star Wars casting is coming to Dublin either this weekend or next. The numbers showing up in England already have been every bit as ridiculous as you'd expect.
                Last edited by Bobby Bear; 11-18-2013, 02:09 PM.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  Matt, I think Star Wars casting is coming to Dublin either this weekend or next. The numbers showing up in England already have been every bit as ridiculous as you'd expect.
                  Why the fuck do they do these American Idol style casting events? Do they really cast parts from these cattle-calls? Other than extras?
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Isn't that how they got Jake Lloyd? (Why am I asking like I give a fuck?)

New blood isn't always bad, fella. Look at the Potter kids.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Isn't that how they got Jake Lloyd? (Why am I asking like I give a fuck?)

New blood isn't always bad, fella. Look at the Potter kids.
                      I'm not suggesting they shouldn't use new blood. I just think the cattle call casting method is foolhardy when the release date is barreling down on them. I'm sure the casting agencies out there have 1000s of fit, decent looking people that can handle Episode 7's acting requirements.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I don't want fit people. I want undersized people with skin that is translucent. UK casting, GET ON IT.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd totally see a star wars film populated by see-through dwarves.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Anderson, have you heard anything about the deal with the fake Wonder Twins poster?

Comment

• I don't doubt this.

http://www.thewrap.com/paul-walker-d...rap-production
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I've kind of been waiting on that to be the word.

Comment

Working...
                                X