No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Colter would be awesome. He has the look and is charismatic as hell. He's fantastic in THE GOOD WIFE as a very, very dangerous drug lord...If he gets the gig, I wonder if that will mean that he'll have to drop THE GOOD WIFE.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tom Cruise being eyed for Highlander reboot?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Yeah, I saw that too. In all honesty, he'd be pretty damned great in the Ramirez role.

Of note: Connery filmed all of his stuff for the original film in ONE WEEK (they picked up matching shots with body doubles after he was gone). He had a running joke with Russell Mulcahy on the set about 'when I'm here on the 8th day', but they never needed it.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'd be cool with that. I like Cruise.

FF4? Sounds shit.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Orci got fired off Star Trek 3 and his Shatner/Nimoy-centric script got dumped.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Orci got fired off Star Trek 3 and his Shatner/Nimoy-centric script got dumped.

and Edgar Wright is being sought to replace him since Kolchak is dead at Disney.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Did the script suck or was he just being a tool about it?

Comment

• it was more time travel stuff. boring.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Throwing Shat and Nimoy (again) back into the mix defeats the purpose of how/why they rebooted Trek. That was never a good idea.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA

What a hacky cunt
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Orci is shit. Thank fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Did the script suck or was he just being a tool about it?

Paramount never liked anything he turned in. Plus, other people were becoming available.

Kolchak died because Disney fucking hates Depp. It's to the point that they're probably going to cancel Pirates 5.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hope they do. Sick of fucking wacky Depp.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• why do they hate him? Too weird? It's not entirely his fault that each Pirates sequel was progressively worse, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                why do they hate him? Too weird? It's not entirely his fault that each Pirates sequel was progressively worse, right?

Diminishing returns, plus he's been copping an attitude about who is at fault for many of those bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X