No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember watching Tom Cruise on TOP GEAR UK. First off, he was one of the best guests that they've ever had...charming, funny, and fully engaged with the cast during the interview. Secondly, he was an awesome driver on their test track. He turned in the best time for the season easily. He's the goods.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      So what's the word on JACK REACHER? Some of the reviews on RT indicate that it could be decent.

Here's the thing with it. There are moments that are some of the best shit that Cruise has done in a decade.

There's also the Herzog who is firing on all cylinders.

Then, there's the Poochie style scenes where everyone sits around and talks about Reacher or the Military to remind people what the movie is about.

David Oyelwo is fucking wasted in this.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Here's the thing with it. There are moments that are some of the best shit that Cruise has done in a decade.

There's also the Herzog who is firing on all cylinders.

Then, there's the Poochie style scenes where everyone sits around and talks about Reacher or the Military to remind people what the movie is about.

David Oyelwo is fucking wasted in this.
        Worth it to see in the theater? I won't lie, the wife unit and I are kinda grooving on this and kinda want to see it in the theater.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Worth it to see in the theater? I won't lie, the wife unit and I are kinda grooving on this and kinda want to see it in the theater.

Strictly matinee.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I like Cruise's work but I just can't pay for a flick he's in at full price after that Oprah shit. I know it was forever ago but that was some cray shee.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You gotta seperate the personal and the professional. I know it's tough (even for me), but I'm gettign a hang of it. Cruise is worth it, even if he's insane IRL.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not believing these Tron 3 rumors.

Disney has Marvel, Pixar and Lucasfilm. That alone is a full slate. Then you add their own animation, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (Only if Depp wants to do it and word is he's tired) and their other Bruckheimer stuff.

No need and nobody is begging for more.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  You gotta seperate the personal and the professional. I know it's tough (even for me), but I'm gettign a hang of it. Cruise is worth it, even if he's insane IRL.
                  Tis truth, I just have a really strong aversion to crazy.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Tis truth, I just have a really strong aversion to crazy.

Aren't you married?

;-)
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep, hence why extra crazy is just to hard to handle at times.

Comment

• Gwen Stacy dies in the next one. Casting sheets blew half of it.

Comment

• No way WB is happy with these Hobbit #s.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            No way WB is happy with these Hobbit #s.
                            Holy shit. Looks like a 56% drop from last week. How soon before the finger of blame gets thrown around?

Comment

Holy shit. Looks like a 56% drop from last week. How soon before the finger of blame gets thrown around?
                              It started Friday, but the Holiday will postpone it.

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me if WB suddenly back-peddles on the third Hobbit film.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X