RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if WB suddenly back-peddles on the third Hobbit film.
    They won't. But, they will change their strategy with Tolkein and Jackson.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They half-assed the marketing (aimed solely on fandom instead of general public) and they're paying for that.

Guarantee the next will be on the level of A-game as Deathly Hallows Part II, Dark Knight Rises, Inception and Sherlock Holmes.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, put more "Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm " in the trailer!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 'Coming in 2017 - The Silmarillion in 6 exciting parts!'
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• God that book was aweful to read. I had more fun reading the phone book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              God that book was aweful to read. I had more fun reading the phone book.
              Gave up a quarter of the way through, and read The Name of the Wind instead. Great decision.

Comment

• How the sequel of that one? I started it, but had to return it. I really liked The Name of the Wind though.

Comment

• I've always found Tolkien to be unreadable. *RUNS*
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I could never get into Tolkien's writing either. That's no biggie, surely.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Tolkien builds incredible worlds, but his narrative ability is shit. That's why The Hobbit is far and away his best book. It moves. It's brisk.

Martin, it's awesome. Read the SHIT out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        I've always found Tolkien to be unreadable. *RUNS*
                        SAME HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Tolkien builds incredible worlds, but his narrative ability is shit. That's why The Hobbit is far and away his best book. It moves. It's brisk.

Martin, it's awesome. Read the SHIT out of it.
                          That's the exact wording I use for him. Awesome creator, shitty writer.

Great to know about Rothfuss. I remember that the sequel started again at the University, so I wasn't exactly engaged yet, but again, I'll go throught in 2013.

Now, can fucking Scott Lynch release the next Locke Lamora book PLEASE????

Comment

• Martin, there's crazy fucking mystic ninjas and shit. Read it soon.

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you got me at NINJAS.

Also, I hope we get to know or see more of the Chandians. I liked that part a lot in the first book.

Comment

• With you guys 100% on reading Tolkien. Why use one word when five will do?
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X