No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Brad Bird in to direct episode VII.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Get Brad Bird to direct Day of the Tentacle, THE ANIMATED MOVIE RIGHT NOW.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Get Brad Bird to direct Day of the Tentacle, THE ANIMATED MOVIE RIGHT NOW.
        Or Grim Fandango.

Comment

• Everything happens when I'm at lunch.

I actually deleted this email because I thought it was bullshit and I was in the middle of reading what I got in on Captain America.

Then, it blew up. So, yeah.

Alan Horn is trying to turn into the Louis B. Meyer of nerds.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's actually a chance that Lucas has done something for monetary reasons that might actually produce a good Star Wars product for the first time in 30+ years.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              There's actually a chance that Lucas has done something for monetary reasons that might actually produce a good Star Wars product for the first time in 30+ years.
              This.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                There's actually a chance that Lucas has done something for monetary reasons that might actually produce a good Star Wars product for the first time in 30+ years.

What's even crazier than this is that, it's not him calling the shots anymore. Iger and Horn's Disney is all about patchwork collectives. They want the best and most available on their key franchises.

If Lucas can stay back enough as a consultant, we can see some amazing lineups come out of this arrangement.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The call just said "Lucas intends to retire" so I don't think this consultant shit is much more than HAND OVER THE FUCKING LOOT LUCAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    The call just said "Lucas intends to retire" so I don't think this consultant shit is much more than HAND OVER THE FUCKING LOOT LUCAS!

That's what I thought at first, but the more I look at the wording of it...it seems odd.

I've now gone from WTF to skeptical of a lot shit that is coming up in the phrasing.

Comment

• Horn's been working into overdrive to net Nolan at Disney. And Whedon sold Firefly to Fox originally to get in Lucas' good-graces for Star Wars.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Winter Soldier news (that totally got overshadowed today)

Scarjo will be the Black Widow again. Cobie Smulders and SLJ will have bit roles.

Frank Grillo has been cast as Crossbones.

Now, they're working out who is playing the Zemos and Sharon Carter.

Comment

• So are we getting flashback OG and Helmut as the big bad? Bloodstone sounds like the macguffin...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            So are we getting flashback OG and Helmut as the big bad? Bloodstone sounds like the macguffin...
                            What appears like is that the Zemos have been keeping Hydra going after death of Red Skull and Zola.

Comment

• Crossbones had better have his boss-as-fuck mask.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sounds like Francis Lawrence is two things:
                                - a guy who is making the producers happy with what he's done so far on CATCHING FIRE
                                - a fucking glutton for punishment.

He's signed to do the two MOCKINGJAY movies, now. No break, no rest, no parole.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X