RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Hathaway has already won before the movie has been released.
    Good for her. She's beautiful and talented and shows her tits often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hmmm, ok, I get it. But the Dench analogy is fucked. She was in SiL for all of, what, 8 minutes? Surely if they're pushing for Best Supporting, it's more of a Johnny Depp in POTC kinda deal?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        Hmmm, ok, I get it. But the Dench analogy is fucked. She was in SiL for all of, what, 8 minutes? Surely if they're pushing for Best Supporting, it's more of a Johnny Depp in POTC kinda deal?

The SiL analogy isn't fucked. Do a little research on it. The Weinsteins spent 5 months trying to game the Academy Awards because they wanted a clean sweep. Dench refused to campaign or do anything for it, but they still pushed her into contention because they needed that category covered.

These are the same people four years later that would cash drop fake praise ads in publications supporting Gangs of New York and Chicago. It's not like they had to do it, but it's a giant game for them. They pulled the same shit last year with "The Artist", but they didn't have the same kind of cash.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Bay's come out to "deny" rumors before... and then they turned out to be true. His reaction was too knee-jerk to take it to heart.
          Wahlberg in Transformers 4 after all.

Told ya Bay was blowing smoke.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And the crowd goes mild.

Then shits itself.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bay should get the Rock or Vin Diesel in there as well.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• George Clooney to play Tesla for Brad Bird? Much as I love Clooney and Bird, I want my Christopher Nolan/David Bowie Tesla movie.

Comment

• Shit, I'll take that combo though.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Chris McQuarrie up for M:I 5 gig.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He must have pleased Xenu with JACK REACHER.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to Jack Reacharound. It looks... muscular. If its got a tenth the testosterone of Way of the Gun, good times. And if he's impressed Cruise enough to get the next gig in his cash-cow franchise, 'fair fooks to him', as my Manc compatriots might say.

Comment

• Totally with you on that one, Ben. JR looks like it could be a blast. I showed the trailer to my wife and she dug it too.

Comment

• So JGL really will be Bats?

http://www.slashfilm.com/has-joseph-...l/#more-149715

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                They are kicking it around.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X