No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's practically a moot point for a lot of the key players when Immortals flops. Except for Relativity Media.

Cavill still has Superman coming up, Tarsem Snow White, Luke Evans The Hobbit, etc.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Terrible? IT LOOKS AMAZING.

WITCH BITCH!
      Surely there's a drinking game already thought up and comes packaged with that "movie."
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Haven't seen ANY commercials for either film. It feels like a total dump on both of them.
        Seriously? The only movie commercials I see are those two and Paranormal Activity 3. I feel like I've seen all three movies already.

Comment

• The Herpateers looked stupid as hell to begin with, but I might see it anyway because such epic trash has a nice polish to it and I support Pullo's big screen efforts (even though I still haven't seen Kill the Irishman (besides his movie wife's fantastic handwarmers)).

OH GOD WHAT AM I SAYING. *slams head in desk drawer*
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rectify that not seeing Kill the Irishman NAO!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll give it a look soon, but only after I kidnap Lexi Alexander and force her to make a Punisher sequel.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I understand that sentiment but you really should see KtI first as it's not hard to find and a damn good viewing. Not great mind you but entertaining for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                  I'll give it a look soon, but only after I kidnap Lexi Alexander and force her to make a Punisher sequel.
                  Let me know when this is going down. V and I will have your back.

Comment

• I'll co-sign that too by the way. I just don't condone missing out on Kill The Irishman to do so.

Comment

• Need to see Kill The Irishman as well. Hoping someone gets me a nice BD Player that streams Amazon so I can rent shit from it.

Comment

• Holmes goes to war. In a drag. Or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Let me know when this is going down. V and I will have your back.
                          I want a Lexi-directed follow-up to War Zone as much as the next guy, but might I suggest you forgo the kidnapping? Something tells me that might negatively affect the work. Plus, isn't she a former martial artist/stuntwoman or something?
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            I want a Lexi-directed follow-up to War Zone as much as the next guy, but might I suggest you forgo the kidnapping? Something tells me that might negatively affect the work. Plus, isn't she a former martial artist/stuntwoman or something?
                            To spar with a hot director who knows martial arts?

That is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              To spar with a hot director who knows martial arts?

That is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
                              I'll see if I can ring David Mamet for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I'll see if I can ring David Mamet for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X