No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I absolutely agree. Doin´ a bit of superficial soul-searching I think that was the primal reason why I why I started posting at CHUD all those years ago. Granted, we are all kind of nerds, but how and why we have been kicking the shit that flashed us is infinitely more interesting to me than the minutae of catwoman wearing goggles or the continuity of Star Wars. Not that I can spent hours on that stuff but what lies behind the curtain is even more fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Well Jan, for a long time Sgt. Slaughter (and Will "The Fridge" Perry) figures were only available by mail in. Worse yet, each had an expiration to get in your proof of purchase that you had to cut off your GI Joe card.

You would need to cut out those and mail them into Hasbro with an order slip and a check/money order for the shipping. The bitch is that I know the shipping was like $7, and those fucking figures only cost like $4 at most back then. 4-6 weeks later, I got my Slaughter! Sadly, I never got my hands on The Fridge.

/unfulfilledchildhoodsadface
      I had The Fridge.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well we may have had the toons, but Europe had much more support for Heroquest, so there's that.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I don't have a clue what you're talking about here.

Not a "Lost" fan?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's a Lost?
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              What's a Lost?

You're fucking with me.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                Not a "Lost" fan?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  You're fucking with me.
                  Duh.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I had The Fridge.
                    I had... ME as a Steel Brigade trooper!

Comment

• I'm not crazy about this M:I 4 footage. Nothing here that I felt like I haven't seen before.

<iframe src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#vid=25771724&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmov ies.yahoo.com%2Fmovie%2F1810179899%2Fvideo%2F25771 724" frameborder="0" height="324" width="576"></iframe>
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Could've done without the Eminem music, but, hey! Check out Pegg acting as serious as a heart attack!

Comment

• Personally, I have no problem with any of it. Even the Eminem horseshit works.

Can't wait to see Brad's live-action debut, even if it is with America's most insane actor not named Nicholas Coppola.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Could've done without the Eminem music, but, hey! Check out Pegg acting as serious as a heart attack!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry, this particular plate of awesome was a little skimpy on the soundtrack side. Take it back, and tell the chef I expect better from a supposed 5-star blockbuster like this.

Should've paid more attention to my Zagat's guide before coming here. Service is AWFUL.

Comment

• My god you people and your "trailer music was not up to snuff" snobbery are killing me lately. IT'S A GAWDAMNED COMMERCIAL FFS.

Also I still love you. No homo, except for Jake because lets be honest, he won't take no for an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X