No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Jude Law could probably do it. He's box office poison, though...he'd never get the gig.

I certainly can't see Depp doing it. I mean, I'm picturing him in Ed Wood mode, with that smarmy smile and slicked back hair, trying to play it upper-crust. NO.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Kat Dennings could remake anything she likes if she agrees to do the whole film in the nude.
      Put her in a remake of 'Lifeforce', then.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• How bout a remake of my wedding night. That'd work for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Put her in a remake of 'Lifeforce', then.
          You have redeemed 60% of my good graces by making this comment. I am still 40% pissed off/wanting to kill you for the 'Thin Man' thing, though.

Comment

• hey, don't kill the messenger for the bad news, Vin...I'm right there with you on the WHAT THE HELL factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              What's next? Casablanca? With Channing Tatum and Kat Dennings as Rick and Ilsa? Gary Oldman as Maj. Strasser?

Ow.

OW!

MY FUCKING BRAIN HURTS! ARRRRRGGGGH!
              You may or may not be aware of it, but 'Casablanca' has already been remade.

Twice.

'Havana' and 'Barb Wire'. Yes, 'Barb Wire'.

Comment

• Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    What's next? Casablanca? With Channing Tatum and Kat Dennings as Rick and Ilsa? Gary Oldman as Maj. Strasser?

Ow.

OW!

MY FUCKING BRAIN HURTS! ARRRRRGGGGH!
                    If you're going to fantasy-cast Casablanca, you might as well go all out and cast the other characters.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://www.whatsplaying.com.au/2011/...fly-to-marvel/

On the "Hard to believe" side of things, but the owner of the site is a buddy of mine. Wouldn't have thrown that up if he knew it was bullshit.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        http://www.whatsplaying.com.au/2011/...fly-to-marvel/

On the "Hard to believe" side of things, but the owner of the site is a buddy of mine. Wouldn't have thrown that up if he knew it was bullshit.

It's true. He read for The Avengers too, but the role he wanted got cut from the final script. He read for Dr. Strange and Cloak & Dagger too. Neither of those happened.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sounds like sweet revenge for losing Reynolds to Green Lantern.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Sounds like sweet revenge for losing Reynolds to Green Lantern.

Not really. He's a terrible actor and one that they can barely find a project to offer. He wanted Runaways, but he's too old for the kids and too young for the parents.

He got laughed out of Dr. Strange. Cloak and Dagger is still set up at ABC Family, so he could still land that. I'm willing to be good money, that would be the Marvel project he lands.

GDT's Hulk is effectively dead. Deathlok is in turnaround and they won't risk him in a substantial part in a bigger Marvel Studios film.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              It's true. He read for The Avengers too, but the role he wanted got cut from the final script. He read for Dr. Strange and Cloak & Dagger too. Neither of those happened.
                              Cloak & Dagger? Considering Cloak is African-American and Dagger's a white girl, no way is Welling gonna be the lead here. He's also way too young to pull off Dr. Strange. They mentioned Deathlok which would be far more interesting to see him do.

Comment

• Always got the impression Welling was deliberately trying to move behind the camera full-time once Smallville was over (hence producing that Hellcats show that looks to be shit-canned).

I've heard some over-zealous fans say (and no, I'm not kidding) he'll be the next Tom Cruise and that the show was the only thing holding him back.

Always preferred Routh myself among this generation's croup of Superman actors anyway.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X