No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 'Ninja Scroll', not 'Urotsukidoji'.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah!

Get it right, shit parader!

Comment

• Nothing screams "Japanese teen biker" more than the middle-aged American Keanu Reeves.

Whoa, indeed, Warner Brothers.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Reeves was once attached to Cowboy Bebop, this will also go nowhere.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            And now I shall be crucified by the Irishman, but Stardust was the first time I actually got the appeal of Danes.
            Good sir, you already get a perma-pass from me for your pivotal role in the football thread, using short-hand terms like C-Murph, and just generally being an all-round gentleman. Plus, as much as I love Danes, she's very much my "type" with her more naturally beautiful, non-makeup heavy approach. I can see how she might not be for everyone (as opposed to, say, a Jennifer Connelly, whom only the crazed among us must not like.)

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Mark Strong is the best thing in most films he's made.
            Sherlock Snores being one of the exceptions. I'm kinda surprised you don't like Stardust, mate. Thought sure you would've been in the pro camp there.

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            I'd rather see Ninja Scroll go live-action.
            It's comments like these that led to that perma-pass I was just talking about. As for Akira, I really don't have that much stake in it (although I'd be curious to see the final thing.) However, isn't the most obvious solution just to cast some talented young up and comers instead of completely reshaping the whole story and its world?
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Ninja Scroll could be good, if it went insane with the violence, like Hobo with a Shotgun, but on crack.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                Good sir, you already get a perma-pass from me for your pivotal role in the football thread, using short-hand terms like C-Murph, and just generally being an all-round gentleman. Plus, as much as I love Danes, she's very much my "type" with her more naturally beautiful, non-makeup heavy approach. I can see how she might not be for everyone (as opposed to, say, a Jennifer Connelly, whom only the crazed among us must not like.)

Cheers
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Claire Danes is great in Temple Grandin.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• In a "surprising" development (surprising...if you're a dumbass), that Adam Harris douche wasn't in the running for Lex Luthor in The Man of Steel despite all his tweets suggesting he was. *Gasp!* He made it up.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wouldn't it be nice to see a Superman film that didn't feature Lex or Zod as the main villain?
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I just hope the rerererebootvampmakelaunch is good.

If it is, and people flock to it like the salmon of Capistano, there might be hope for Brainiac or even Metallo.

OR LOBO.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob Zombie for Lobo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            Rob Zombie for Lobo.
                            That's actually kinda GENIUS.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cheers, Matt! That kind of thinking would actually get me excited for a new Superman movie.

Comment

• Only if they dub Randy Savage over him.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X