RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Not paying 1$ for that movie. Green Lantern will get ma money.

To add to Matt: any Thor update/tracking news?
    Yeah, I'm kinda scared on 'Thor'. 'Captain America' comes out 2 months after it and we're already hearing MAJOR positive buzz on it, yet everything surrounding 'Thor' is pretty quiet. I really hope that it's not a stinker.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• X-Men: First Class will duke it out with Thor for lowest grossing comic-book movie this summer.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        X-Men: First Class will duke it out with Thor for lowest grossing comic-book movie this summer.
        Even lower than the 'Ghost Rider' sequel?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If Thor does stink, I'm perfectly happy to console Kat Dennings, just as Ari would be perfectly happy to comfort Natalie Portman.

Just sayin'. 'Cause we care, damn it.

ETA: Is the Ghost Rider sequel even on deck for this year?

Comment

• It isn't. That drops next February.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• How can there be a sequel to a movie that never existed to begin with?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ah, my error. I thought that the GR sequel was this Fall.

Seriously, though...has there been any kind of word, positive or negative, from people who have actually seen 'Thor'? Surely there must be SOME kind of vibe around it.

Comment

• Believe there have been screenings for it. And the fact that nobody's decided to break embargo to nerdgasm kinda gives you an idea. Remember when everyone did that for Avatar but they didn't for Iron Man 2?
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fears are confirmed, then. Hopefully it's watchable, at least.

And yeah...I doubt that studios care if you break embargo as long as you RAVE OMG WAS THIS AWESOME about it.

Comment

• Cool. In the interim, any news on The Rise of the Planet of the Apes, coming (allegedly) this summer?

The link shows a 4 second WETA test shot of a chimpanzee being all emo and stuff.

Comment

• That 4 second shot looks good. I'm debating on having Lesley watch all of the Apes flicks but don't think she'd make it through all of them.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She's never seen the Apes movies before? Hell, DO EET! Just skip the Burton abomination from a few years back.

Comment

• Just watch the first Planet of the Apes flicks, and you're good.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• My personal opinion on the PotA films:

'Planet of the Apes': Best of the series. Watch all of it.
                              'Beneath...': Decent entry. If you don't want to watch all of it, at least watch the beginning and the ending so that the 3rd one makes sense.
                              'Escape...' Decent entry. Again, if you don't want to watch all of it, watch the beginning and the ending so that the 4th one makes sense.
                              'Conquest...' 2nd best of the series, just a notch below the first one. Watch all of it.
                              'Battle...' Didn't care for it. Not bad but not great. Kinda skippable, but you'll at least want to watch the ending.

That's my 2 cents, anyways.

Comment

• My personal opinion on the PotA films:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X