RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LINK says yes.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Totally forgot about that still.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's a cool pic though right?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking word, son.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            LINK says yes.
            Beauty, eh?

Comment

• Just don't read the links comments. Bunch of mouth breathers.

Comment

• Neckbeards gonna neckbeard.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Howling Commandos and Union Jack are in in the flick.

Namor got cut in the final draft. Marvel is trying to secure his purchase back from Universal.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Speaking of Uncle Ruckus, what's your take on this Batman/Justice League crap? Think they'd really let Nolan kill him off at the end of TDKR? That's...hard to imagine; even though I think it could totally work thematically. Always figured Alfred would croak as a matter of fact.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He gonna fake his death.

LIVE ON AS A MYTH LIKE A BATBOSS
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Harry Potter & the This is the Last One Ever... = #1 grosser of the year; here and worldwide.
                        Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz *deep breath* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        What else?

Rise of the Apes = Biggest. Bomb. of. this. Summer.
                        That's this summer?! Those apes aren't hanging aro-... no, I can't go there.

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        He gonna fake his death.

That would be both hilarious and extremely cool.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Nice one on the Apes, Bobby! Would that I could rep ye.

Comment

• Many thanks, Tim! I was genuinely taken aback at how quickly that one's snuck up on me. Thought it was maybe next year.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              He gonna fake his death.

This I could see. Also I bet a plot point will be the public finding out his secret identity. Still think if anyone's going die for realises, it's Alfred.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ALFRED, INC.

The latest cash-grab, I mean cross-over from DC.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X