Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Ari seemed to not like it but I like robots beating the shit out of one another.

EDIT: Ari's retconned now on FB so I stand corrected.
    I stand by the Facebook quote that I at least had some level of fun with it. It is not better than the first one; the first was far less convoluted story-wise. The more I think about it though, the more I get angry, so please, just enjoy the fact the you can actually see what's happening in the action scenes while the destruction is quite splendid and don't even begin to give the film a second thought.

Also, I can understand the first one not spending as much time with the autobots since it was their origin on Earth. By the third film there is no excuse why the autobots only get to guest star.

And let me just once again say that this film is so fucking stupid I'm surprised Jeff Goldblum didn't show up and upload a virus into Megatron from a Mac.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I stand by the Facebook quote that I at least had some level of fun with it. It is not better than the first one; the first was far less convoluted story-wise. The more I think about it though, the more I get angry, so please, just enjoy the fact the you can actually see what's happening in the action scenes while the destruction is quite splendid and don't even begin to give the film a second thought.

Also, I can understand the first one not spending as much time with the autobots since it was their origin on Earth. By the third film there is no excuse why the autobots only get to guest star.
      This is the more measured yin to my raging yang from yesterday.

Originally posted by Ari
      ... I'm surprised Jeff Goldblum didn't show up and upload a virus into Megatron from a Mac.
      How could he have snuck up to Hobotron in the desert and inserted the flash drive into his roboperson without startling all the zebras?
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I'm just happy I can enjoy stuff like this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          I'm just happy I can enjoy stuff like this.
          Your childlike wonderment is inspiration to us all.

Comment

• Werd.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
              I'm just happy I can enjoy stuff like this.
              I enjoy action figures, so don't look to me when measuring maturity levels.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Not at all. No ill will towards any one here for the most part with my ridiculous enjoyment of this bad movie. It's cool. I've just come to the conclusion I'm able to easily turn off my critical thinking with movies like this and just enjoy the pretty pictures.

Comment

• It looks like I'm going to see this with my two brothers...probably next week, after a few rounds of scotch. We're going strictly to see shit blow up, so we'd better be happy. Dammit.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it's fucking long, so be prepared. But honestly, if you don't crack a smile during one of the many over the top action sequences then you're completely dead inside.

Comment

• Prepare for the yelling Matt.

Gonna be some yellin' in there.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well yeah, how else are you gonna make your voice heard when an entire skyscraper is coming down all around you?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Prepare for the yelling Matt.

Gonna be some yellin' in there.
                          ah hell...
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When I realized some of you fine people might not be familiar with the wonderful Mark Kermode, I knew it was my duty to share this with you.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fwkL53bH0PI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• His opening bit annoyed me. The rest, while aptly put, still doesnt' take away from the fact that I honestly enjoyed the movie. But hey, I'm glad there's a flick out there that everyone can focus their hate on to.

Also, his problem with the sweet ass shot on Rosie is hilarious.

Parents need to parent. That's why we have ridiculous ratings that will tell you if even one person smokes in a film. I just dont' get it.

Comment

• The divide between SEX BAD/ VIOLENCE GOOD is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X