X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Can I guest star some time?
    Thanks, mate! You can count on it with the Werebear (love that, Tim) on the case!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    We're gonna need legal advice out the wazoo for that show.
    "So, you're a 135 year old vampire, and you want to bring your 17 year old boyfriend across state lines. Hmmmm...."
    The walk-and-talk scenes in that show would be incredible. Just imagine the bamboozled looks on the faces of passers by getting a snapshot of those conversations.

Also, Dano as Tetsuo and Stewart as Kei feels about right. I like Pitt, but there's no point just casting him because he's a good actor. Dano makes much more sense for Tetsuo. Pitt would be a more interesting Kaneda than Hedlund, though.

P.S. If you get Kaneda's bike, Tim, you should totally use it for the Vamp-Doc show. I could get a side-car!
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      ....really screws over Jet Li?
      The execs probably think he's just some random chink who's good at flaying his arms and legs around.....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        This poster....

Not to be that guy, but you linked to this from a site that wasn't us. I'm a sad panda. I NEED HITS NOT BADASS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          Not to be that guy, but you linked to this from a site that wasn't us. I'm a sad panda. I NEED HITS NOT BADASS.
          I'd rectify, but I can't edit!

And the only reason I linked form that site is that it had the biggest image..... sorry Rob...

EDIT: How do I link from your site?
          Last edited by Martin; 11-22-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• haha, it's cool. Plus it is a badass poster. EXCEPT CHUCK NORRIS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DON'T YOU FUCKING BADMOUTH CHUCK NORRIS

Hell, my wife wants to buy me this t-shirt:

Comment

• Fuck Chuck Norris.

Norris serves on the board of directors of the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools, an organization promoting the use of the Bible in public schools, and also speaks on behalf of organizations advocating official prayers in public schools.
                Norris is a Republican, often championing the views of the party. Norris has donated more than $32,000 to Republican candidates and organizations since 1988.<sup id="cite_ref-33" class="reference">[34]</sup> Norris supports gun rights and ownership and is against public schools condoning homosexuality
                On November 18, 2008, Norris became one of the first members of show business to express support for the California Proposition 8 ban on same-sex marriage, and he chided the gay community for "interfering" with the democratic process and the double standard he perceived in criticizing the LDS Church without criticizing African Americans, who had voted for the measure by a wide margin.
                Once again: FUCK CHUCK NORRIS.

Comment

• Oh I KNOW he's a fucked up and terrible human being! It's what makes him way more entertaining. He's like a mini-Hitler!

Comment

• I wish Bruce Lee had lived so he would punch Chuck in the dick and be like WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE

Comment

• Then we'd have BRUCE LEE facts. Which really make more sense anyways.

Comment

• I ignore Chuck Norris facts and opt for the better Vin Diesel ones.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And where has our quick reply gone Rob!?

Comment

• still there on my end...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

And where has our quick reply gone Rob!?
                              Holy crap did I laugh at that one. Especially with that bland fuck starring in Tokyo Drift.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I ignore Chuck Norris facts and opt for the better Vin Diesel ones.
                                YES.

Comment

Working...
                                X