Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or does The Hobbit look like the most laid-back production?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm guessing PJ has a huge number of crew back, not to mention the cast that is returning, so it probably feels like a reunion everyday. I hope there's some great behind the scenes footage on the BD.

http://www.slashfilm.com/ledge-trail...s/#more-103294

The Ledge - Goes from mundane and bleh to crazytown quick like.

Comment

• I like Hunnam and to an extent Terrence Howard but meh trailer is meh.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really expected Viggo to show back up.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I love Terrence Howard and dig Hunnam but Patrick Wilson in crazy jesus freak mode sold me. I love that he is going to force Hunnam to kill himself publicly for an affair or blow a hole in the wife's head. That's not an easy to accept kind of crazy Hollywood usually runs with, even if we all know that the original ballsy ending was changed to some neutered save the day nonsense because that's how they do it in Hollywood.

Comment

• I'll watch it but the trailer didn't sell me on it yet.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The only Bin Laden film I'll ever care about. Sorry Kathryn Bigelow....
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "The actor’s new film, “Operation Belvis Bash,” is about a “rag-tag team of entertainers” who set out to assassinate Usama bin Laden"

Other than them referring to Feldman as an actor I'm there.

Comment

• The new trailer for 'Conan the Barbarian' makes it look terrible. TERRIBLE.

Mega flop, here we come.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Really? I dug the shit out of it, aside from some F/X that need work.

Comment

• The F/X were laughably...LAUGHABLY...awful. How they thought that it was good enough for a trailer is beyond me.

The worst? Jason Momoa. His 'acting' was terrible in the trailer. Sure, what we saw was out of context and all that, but it was really quite awful. Unconvincing. It also looks like the made Conan into a simpleton, which is 100% NOT the case in the RE Howard novels.

Bah.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I just can't get behind the Momoa is terrible sentiment. Arnold is terrible. Charismatic, but during Conan he was a terrible actor. He needs to be intimidating and a badass, and from Game of Thrones he's already shown he can do that quite well.

Comment

• The three character trailers for X-Men are pretty good. Actually, (to me), they are the best moments that I've seen. Turning me around on the movie.

http://collider.com/x-men-first-clas...railers/89125/
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I feel the same way, Howard. I probably won't see it theatrically unless the reviews are outstanding, though.

Comment

• Didn't know sleeveless hoodies were in vogue during the Kennedy administration.

ETA: Hank's trailer was outstanding.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X