Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope that was done by the people who did Hobo with a Shotgun.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I am a big believer in sharing feelings. So today I am going to share PAIN with you.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xeRrw32Fn94?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

There's not enough "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" in the world to describe how I feel about this trailer.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Can we officially put the epitaph on Pacino's career?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Suddenly, my pitch for Al Pacino singing the Pull-Ups song looks less demeaning.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
            I am a big believer in sharing feelings. So today I am going to share PAIN with you.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xeRrw32Fn94?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

There's not enough "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" in the world to describe how I feel about this trailer.

Comment

• I wanted to kick my TV in the nuts when I saw that commercial. Fucking dumbass TV.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You suppose he's looking for a shot in the arm like Dustin Hoffman got when he did "Tootsie"?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• He needs a shot in the face after that.

Semen or buckshot. Your choice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post

Exactly what Billy said earlier today via steam. "Looks like one of those Funny People movies." Lulz
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or one of AWESOME-O's pitches made real.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                          Or one of AWESOME-O's pitches made real.
                          But when does he turn into a golden retriever?

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaUIvY3BVQc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaUIvY3BVQc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mite b cool
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                But when does he turn into a golden retriever?
                                Right after he becomes a boxer so he can inherit a billion dollars? That should be enough to pay for a canineoplasty, right?
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X