This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
    WAR HORSE's trailer is pretty tight. But I just hope it's not too sticky and sweet. If it's near the caliber of, say, MUNICH, I'll come away satisfied.
    We need a Munich sequel, dammit.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Look at the writing credits, now back to me.

Richard Curtis is on a horse.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was really hoping to see horses at war with each other, covered in lasers and rockets. Kinda like Dino Riders.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'd kill for another movie along the lines of 'Munich'. That film gets better and better as time goes by. 50 years from now, when huge Spielberg retrospectives are done on the future version of TCM/AMC, 'Munich' will be regarded as one of his absolute best films.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I was really hoping to see horses at war with each other, covered in lasers and rockets. Kinda like Dino Riders.

DUDE. FAP FAP FAP
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• War Horse will be his serious film. I've been slammed with a lot of related material for it and I've been won over.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I'd kill for another movie along the lines of 'Munich'. That film gets better and better as time goes by. 50 years from now, when huge Spielberg retrospectives are done on the future version of TCM/AMC, 'Munich' will be regarded as one of his absolute best films.
                Exacto-mundo. MUNICH definitely needs more love. It's one of his most powerful, least manipulative films, and I say that as someone who's a sucker for sappy Spielberg.

Comment

• VERY glad that we saw 'Munich' in the movie theater.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Didn't care one bit about War Horse until today. Looks nice. I'll see it for the photography alone. That and to rinse the mouldy vagina out of my brain left over from Indy IV.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• wish that youtube and other movie links weren't blocked at work...I want to see that 'War Horse' trailer in the worst possible way.

Comment

• Saw Munich three times theatrically myself.

Easily one of the Beard's finest and agree it'll be regarded as such as time goes on.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
                          Exacto-mundo. MUNICH definitely needs more love. It's one of his most powerful, least manipulative films, and I say that as someone who's a sucker for sappy Spielberg.
                          And that's the genius of Spielberg here. You get all that violence, carnage, hatred, etc. for two hours and you're hoping he gives us the sappy happy Spielberg ending after all that bloodshed. And just when you think he's going to ("Break bread with me..."), he doesn't. Reminds the audience that this is an issue that remains unresolved in reality and thus we can't have an easy resolution onscreen either.

Brilliant punch to the gut for the viewer.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• http://www.screened.com/trailer-the-...ircus/128-669/

Well...that's certainly...a movie. And insane.

Comment

• Um.....not sure if want.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks like my kind of batshit insane catalan adventure.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X