This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Wonder how long it'll take before he snaps out of it. Or does he?
    GI JOE RETALIATION

Comment

• Still looks asleep there too.

He needs another 12 Monkeys. Something to break this tedious streak of shitshows.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        He has Sasha Grey eyes.

And by that I mean he looks like he is dead inside.
        Obviously, you missed the sixth season of Entourage, sir.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You say that like it's a bad thing.

That shows sucks more ass than she ever did.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The good Captain is correct in all things.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              GI JOE RETALIATION
              PUH-LEEEEASE, we all know that's The Rock's show.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Room 237 finally comes out on March 29th. I am so damn excited.

Comment

• Fucking lulz to that commercial posted earlier in the thread.

"Did you have any formal art training?"
                  "No..."

it shows Rob, it shows.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jqXdvbCb2a8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Evil Dead get NC-17 but obviously is coming out in a R rated cut.

dumb. Would have been awesome if they said fuck it, we'll keep it at NC-17.

Comment

• But this way, they can generate additional interest in the Director's Cut: The Version the Censors Didn't Want You to See! I admit, I usually fall for this ploy.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That just means whatever interest I may have had to see this in the theater is now zilch. And I wonder how many scenes that people went apeshit over from the trailer that will hit the cutting room floor now?

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            But this way, they can generate additional interest in the Director's Cut: The Version the Censors Didn't Want You to See! I admit, I usually fall for this ploy.
                            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            That just means whatever interest I may have had to see this in the theater is now zilch. And I wonder how many scenes that people went apeshit over from the trailer that will hit the cutting room floor now?
                            I'll wait for the Director's Cut then, which means about 3-4 months after the film hits theaters. And I'm increasingly OK with that - $4 for a rental and I see all the sauce without being annoyed by some asshat talking on his phone in the theater.

Comment

• new trailer for Alex Winter's new Napster documentary.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/56986019?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;c olor=ffffff" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/56986019">Downloaded Teaser</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user4865022">Trouper</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Comment

• Pacino as Phil Spector is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X