This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I tried to get a copy earlier today, but FOX is limiting their release. So, get ready for jacked up prices!
    I tried as well, but no luck. It may not have gone into print yet.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I tried as well, but no luck. It may not have gone into print yet.

It's in print, but it's the first of a line of stuff that FOX has setup to prevent distribution of posters intended for theatrical exhibition. They're getting pissy about how many outlets get their shit before it even releases.

I've still got Cinemark people that I can hit up, but that usually involves a trade.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It's in print, but it's the first of a line of stuff that FOX has setup to prevent distribution of posters intended for theatrical exhibition. They're getting pissy about how many outlets get their shit before it even releases.

I've still got Cinemark people that I can hit up, but that usually involves a trade.
        Damn, well if I do end up getting it, I'll try to get a couple. My contact is usually drowning in Fox posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Damn, well if I do end up getting it, I'll try to get a couple. My contact is usually drowning in Fox posters.

That's the thing. I want to see where it's drying up at because people who shouldn't be running out are running out.

If you can grab a Wolverine double sided one sheet or you have a list of late 2012/2013 stuff that you can get a hand on...let me know.

I've got buyers.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I don't have buyers. I however will take. TAKE ALL OF THE THINGS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll see what he has. I believe the last poster I got was a Rise of the Planet of the Apes, but I really haven't asked for much lately.

Rob, I have a Big Momma's House 2 poster that is now all yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                I don't have buyers. I however will take. TAKE ALL OF THE THINGS.

If you're willing to pay, I've got a dude in Maine that's trying to get rid of a fuck-ton of posters.

Comment

• Posters I'm looking for:

NOES3 -Mondo/OG poster
                  Creature from Black Lagoon
                  Monster Squad
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and not from allposters or the like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      Posters I'm looking for:

NOES3 -Mondo/OG poster
                      Creature from Black Lagoon
                      Monster Squad

He doesn't do anything past the 1980s, but I can see what he currently has on hand.

Mondo is going to be a lot harder to come by.

Creature from the Black Lagoon will be easier to find as a reprint, originals aren't difficult to come by. But, the quality will vary greatly along with the price.

I actually had one from the reissue in '55 in my pile from July. But, I put it back because it smelled like cat piss.

Comment

• Man With The Iron Fists

Simply, this movie is a fucking JOY. Everyone is having a great time and hamming it up perfectly. Russell Crowe in particular is having a good time. They need to make a "Best hair" Academy Award and just give it over to this movie too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Man With The Iron Fists

Simply, this movie is a fucking JOY. Everyone is having a great time and hamming it up perfectly. Russell Crowe in particular is having a good time. They need to make a "Best hair" Academy Award and just give it over to this movie too.
                          YES, so glad to hear it's not a steamy turd.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Man With The Iron Fists

The RZA is talented, but Eli Roth's rudderless writing fucked it a little. It's a great Kung-Fu movie, but nothing more.

The visual panache overpowers it at times. Still, I liked it.

Comment

• My only real problem with it was that RZA needs a voice acting coach bc his marble mouth narration really fucked it up. And the love story shit slowed it down to a snails pace.

Comment

The RZA is talented, but Eli Roth's rudderless writing fucked it a little. It's a great Kung-Fu movie, but nothing more.

The visual panache overpowers it at times. Still, I liked it.
                                I can live with a great Kung-Fu movie. They don't all have to be oscar bait.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X