This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Everyone, calm down, rest easy, Michael Bay is directing Transformers 4 after all. For June 2014.

yesssssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FAP FAP FAP FAP
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Even better is that it's supposed to be a reboot or someshit with all new people. Hopefully it's more robots and less people.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And no ROBOTECH yet.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Is Tobey Maguire still attached to Robotech at this point? I know his production company held the rights.

If they're rebooting Transformers, are we getting redesigned robots, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Even better is that it's supposed to be a reboot or someshit with all new people. Hopefully it's more robots and less people.
              Shia must have finally bit the hand that fed one time to many. I'm there so long as the robots beat the fuck out of each other.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Even better is that it's supposed to be a reboot or someshit with all new people. Hopefully it's more robots and less people.
                I'll sing and dance if the Statham rumor becomes true.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Is Tobey Maguire still attached to Robotech at this point? I know his production company held the rights.

If they're rebooting Transformers, are we getting redesigned robots, too?
                They're "rebooting" by inserting new human characters, but it's a sequel to the 3rd movie. Just no Shia and his annoying parents and that pair of lips that couldnt act for shit. I'd have taken a movie with just the military guys and some military chicks with huge tits to blance it all.

And since Liam Neeson has punched and beaten countless species like wolves, Batmen, Siths, Albanians and so on, it's not that far fetched to ask for him to punch robots at this point, no?

And I want a Robotech movie. As long as there's NO FUCKING SINGING IN IT.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, I never bought Shia "decided to leave" like he claims.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I wonder who vapid girl will be this time.

Comment

• So long as someone who doesn't look like they had their face smashed with a shovel like in the last one, I'm good.

Comment

• Maybe Up-ton o'boobs will start acting by then.

Comment

• works for me.

Comment

So long as someone who doesn't look like they had their face smashed with a shovel like in the last one, I'm good.
                            But it matches the dimension of the characters.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want an all female combat team comprised of Victoria's Secret models covered in oil battling the robots. In 3D. That'll get my butt in a theater.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                But it matches the dimension of the characters.

If they are gonna be one dimensional make them good to look at. That chick was no Megan Fox.

Comment

Working...
                                X