Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like Roosevelt and his team of camels going after Pancho Villa, please.

Comment

• Mildly annoyed an Irishman is playing America's greatest president. Are there NO American actors worthy of the role?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Helluva great poster. Needs vampires, though.
        You obviously haven't scene that movie. Cause Lincoln doesn't need vampires.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          Mildly annoyed an Irishman is playing America's greatest president. Are there NO American actors worthy of the role?
          Hey, first it was gonna be Liam Neeson playing the role, so Ireland was representin' from the get go for this flick. Both are incredible actors, so nationalities be damned.

I was a bit afraid that Spielberg's buddy, Tom Hanks, might've been considered for this (Interesting fact! Lincoln's mom, Nancy Hanks Lincoln, is the third cousin four times removed of Tom Hanks. Thanks, Wikipedia!).

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            Fuck Lincoln. I want a badass movie about Teddy Roosevelt.
            Needs to be made by a right-winger. Nolan? Raimi? Milius (again)? Who else am I forgetting?
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Eastwood, bro. Come on.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Eastwood, bro. Come on.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_hI1GdlPfPA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rapace going down on McAdams. I'm intrigued.

Comment

• Mahdick
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• lulz.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Eastwood, bro. Come on.
                        D'OH!
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You guys Stateside kept Tyler Perry to yourselves.

In return, be thankful you have no idea how big this is about to become over here. You'll likely not recognise anyone outside of the Hoff and Kelly Brook, but trust me - these are the faces of a lot of the popular broadcasting over here:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n2uaz3Qr1W0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• You've convinced me.

I now support eugenics.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Its the sort of thing that separates your friends from your 'work mates'.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LxHpbjT--gE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X