Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Keanu was damn good in it. Gavin was dreamy and evil. I didn't know shit about the comic so I could care less how it compares to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Thought Keanu was damn good in it. Gavin was dreamy and evil. I didn't know shit about the comic so I could care less how it compares to it.
      That for me too.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In a perfect world, we would have had a Neil Jordan CONSTANTINE movie with Sean Bean in the lead role. What we got with Keanu Reeves was OK for what it was, but the potential was there for something truly, truly special.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Word, Matt.

Word.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In a perfect world I play games for a living and swim in my Scrooge McDuck money bin for relaxation.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In a perfect world, Kevin Costner dies.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In a perfect world I sleep upon the cleavage of Upton, and motorboat it as I snore

Comment

• <div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.html#repeat=0&vid=30308583&shareUrl=http%3A %2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fymoviesredband-29056098%2Fthe-man-with-the-iron-fists-red-band-trailer-2-30308583.html&startScreenCarouselUI=hide&browseCar ouselUI=hide"></iframe></div>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So want to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      In a perfect world, we would have had a Neil Jordan CONSTANTINE movie with Sean Bean in the lead role. What we got with Keanu Reeves was OK for what it was, but the potential was there for something truly, truly special.
                      Wut?

Not sure about Jordan, but Bean? Hell yeah. Any way, I'm happy with the flick. The shotgun, sure, but overall, success. Gavin was indeed good in it.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's Batista in the flick right?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What movie?

I know he's in The Man with the Iron Fist aka Rza is a Creepy Rapper obsessed with Kung Fu Movies, but who knows, it just might be good.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I love LA cop movies.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rpber_qx82s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              That's Batista in the flick right?
                              Yeah it's Batista. He's lost a ton of weight since leaving WWE. Still big as hell but not roided to the gills anymore.

And I'm right there with you Jeff, something about LA cop movies just tugs at the ole heart strings.
                              Last edited by B_Metal; 08-18-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, the bad dude from Tokyo Drift.

Comment

Working...
                                X