This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the third was awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It would have to be, considering what a poor performance 2 turned in. I'll be having nightmares for the rest of my life about pool cleaner robots. NIGHTMARES, I TELL YOU!!!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Same, but I've heard many times that 3 is legit.
        Legit in the MC Hammer connotation.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So 3 is 2 legit, 2 legit to quit? yeeeeeah yeaaaha eh heh *dances*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Three was the goods. For almost all the running time, even.

Comment

• for sure. Kids and ghosts are creepier than asshole adults and ghosts.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The scene where the kid is getting pulled around is hilarious without context.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seven Psychopaths is Martin McDonagh's new movie with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. I know absolutely nothing else about this movie, but I am crazy excited.

Comment

• Word.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That one, Not L.Ron and Wackin' Phoenix, and Drew Dominik's new joint are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Seven Psychopaths is Martin McDonagh's new movie with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. I know absolutely nothing else about this movie, but I am crazy excited.
                        Apparently it has something to do with a dudes bro's stealing a mobsters shih-tzu.

Seriously.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Seven Psychopaths is Martin McDonagh's new movie with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. I know absolutely nothing else about this movie, but I am crazy excited.
                          Since In Bruges is one of my fave, this news is fap fap to me.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Same. I'm all over anything that this guy creates.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• James Franco the meth dealer versus Jason Statham? Awwwww yeah

http://www.avclub.com/articles/james...r-viole,83241/

Comment

• Written by Stallone too? *Pencils it in for a rental*

Comment

Working...
                                X