This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm sold on Wreck it Ralph.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Was sold when it was announced, even more so after seeing that everyone signed off on their characters being used. awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I literally knew nothing about it till that pic yesterday. The loop. I am out of it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was uber doubtful that they'd get the rights to all of the video game characters that were brought up in the first story I ever read, but after seeing Zangief and Bowser chilling with Eggman? CANNOT WAIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that was pretty rad. Hopefully the rest of the flick is as rad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Wreck it Ralph looks awesome.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GHDQHVkYq4g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Peggy gives really boring HJ's.

Comment

• <iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="210" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xrcz2c"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrcz2c_django-unchained-trailer-bande-annonce-vo-hd_shortfilms" target="_blank">Django Unchained - Trailer / Bande-Annonce [VO|HD]</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Lyricis" target="_blank">Lyricis</a></i>

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    <IFRAME height=210 src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xrcz2c" frameBorder=0 width=480></IFRAME>
                    Django Unchained - Trailer / Bande-Annonce [VO|HD] by Lyricis

I like that they have enough material to cut a trailer. It's making me feel way more confident that they're going to meet the Christmas release date.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• odd tone but I'm excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I like that they have enough material to cut a trailer. It's making me feel way more confident that they're going to meet the Christmas release date.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        odd tone but I'm excited.
                        You guys have my thoughts covered. So excited for it and even if Fox wasn't what I pictured I hope he nails it.

Comment

• That looks like Wild Wild West part 2.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• STEAMPUNK TARANTINO yessss

Comment

• Stumpy Branagh would be right at home with this thing. It doesn't look like much of anything at this point, because that trailer is obviously at odds with the tone of the film.

Whoever cut it together should fight The Plague for their next job.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If I never read the script I probably would dig the trailer alot more.

Comment

Working...
                                X