Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, I didn't hear that over the sound of the battleship sinking.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Who the fuck is Taylor Kitsch?
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      The actor who is quite possibly having the worst year, career wise, that an actor could possibly have.
      Lindsey Lohan and Mel Gibson would disagree. Both, however, would pale next to Fatty Arbuckle, who had the all-time worst year for an actor ever.

Comment

• Forgot about Fatty. Good point.

Still, it'll be interesting to see the trajectory of Taylor's career after this year.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Martin, the book is awesome. Seriously badass. You'd dig it.

The first chapter? Two words: 'Fuck you.'

Kinda gets things off on the right foot.

It's a great book, but the script only seemed to follow until about the final 20 minutes.

Then, 70s Stone reached across space/time and gave Modern Day Stone a bump. I can see Lively and Travolta coming out of this looking good. Everyone else is up in the air.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy: if you would, please pm me how the movie changes the ending.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Troy: if you would, please pm me how the movie changes the ending.

Sent. Stone doesn't want anyone to be confused by the ending it seems.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: please keep an eye out for a film called THE FORGER with Josh Hutcherson, Alfred Molina, and Lauren Bacall. My cousin did the art featured in the movie.

Comment

Troy and Jamie: please keep an eye out for a film called THE FORGER with Josh Hutcherson, Alfred Molina, and Lauren Bacall. My cousin did the art featured in the movie.

I've heard of it, but I don't know much about it.

Comment

• V/H/S Totally can't wait for this.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      I've heard of it, but I don't know much about it.
                      It was originally called CARMEL and then CARMEL BY THE SEA. They needed an artist for the project and they ended up hiring my cousin. He's a won a number of prizes and accolades for his work (he's incredible at drawing, seriously). Anyways, he got flown out to Carmel for the shoot and worked on it for a couple of months. He said the experience was really cool and he had a fun time doing it.

We've all been waiting for it to get released, and we just got emailed by his publicist that the film was dinally getting released. Apparently, they pushed off the release to capitalize on the post HUNGER GAMES interest in Hutcherson.

Comment

• My cousin's website, in case you're curious: www.williamroseart.com

Some incredible work on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          V/H/S Totally can't wait for this.
                          Looks like they may have gotten the genuine fake realism look right on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            V/H/S Totally can't wait for this.
                            I need more flicks like that in my life.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seen Brave yet Troy? Reviews that are out there aren't sounding hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Seen Brave yet Troy? Reviews that are out there aren't sounding hot.

I talked about it elsewhere.

Here's the deal, we're going to hear about director trouble and a lot of change in tone throughout production.

I actually loved it, as the material returned to what made Disney strong in the 40s, 50s and 60s.

Big things are going to kill you, your parents are going to die and you're fucked unless you grow up. It's a very traditional animated film in tone which I think is going to throw a lot of Pixar fans for a loop.

However, there is a noticeable part about an hour and 5 minutes into the film where you can tell they went edit happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X