This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never watched that show.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You are robbing yourself of quality viewing.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Meh. Not for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Zl7S1LaPMU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

The book is one of my favorites from the last 10 years. I hope it works out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Brittany is begging me to go see Dark Shadows. If I go will I live or will I shove a screwdriver in my ear?

Comment

• Hell, son! Go for it. If it's good, you both win. If it sucks, well, that's one you can lord over Brittany for future use.

"Billy, take out the trash, please."
              "Sorry, WHO wanted to see Dark Shadows?"
              "Like I said, I'll take out the trash." (Brittany sadly takes the trash out to the curb)

Comment

• Plus if it really sucks you can give us all a heads up.

Comment

• Time and money is worth more to me than lording anything over Britt, Tim. I already get to lord over her "oh well I pay every single bill because of your credit cards" which is nice.

Comment

• Without context, that sounds so fucked up.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fortumately we got the context goin' for us. Which is nice.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I want to see Dark Shadows. I am a bad person.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So's my wife.

Comment

• I dunno what it is? I'm hoping for a fun Burton flick. I have no great ties to the original material and I'm a sucker for a "fish outta water" flick.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If it were anybody but Depp I might be more into it. I'm just over his kookieness shit.

Comment

• I think it may actually work in his favor for this one. I doubt I'll see it in theater, but I do want to see it once it comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X