Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lawrence and other cast members from THE HUNGER GAMES were in town this past Friday for a meet and greet at the Mall of America. Turnout was HUGE.

Any actual word yet on the film?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Jennifer Lawrence and other cast members from THE HUNGER GAMES were in town this past Friday for a meet and greet at the Mall of America. Turnout was HUGE.

Any actual word yet on the film?
      And you went to a fucking auto show instead of into Bobby McFaren mode (get out my dreams, hot lady, and into my trunk HOOHAH)?

Matt, you've let us all down for not having gone through with committing a felony or eight.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Whenever they have those things at the MoA it's fucking impossible to get any where near any sort of famous person unless you've been there overnight.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's how I would have done it.

AND I'VE SEEN MIGHTY DUCKS 2, MOTHERFUCKER. THE MALL IS EASILY NAVIGABLE VIA THE ROLLERBLADE.

CHECK YOURSELF, SON.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sniper rifles, people... you can see everything with those.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              That's how I would have done it.

AND I'VE SEEN MIGHTY DUCKS 2, MOTHERFUCKER. THE MALL IS EASILY NAVIGABLE VIA THE ROLLERBLADE.

CHECK YOURSELF, SON.

They weren't in the MoA for D2. I believe that was Galtier Plaza, although I could be wrong. You may be thinking of Jingle All the Way.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                They weren't in the MoA for D2. I believe that was Galtier Plaza, although I could be wrong. You may be thinking of Jingle All the Way.
                Where the hell do you think they met up with all the other assholes after Charlie started the great rollerblading trek across Minnesota to pick up GOALberg, Haverman, and the rest of those white mothers?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, it's been awhile. i remember them rollerblading through a mall but it wasn't MoA. My bad. You know way more about D2 than any man should.

Comment

• The Knucklepuck deserves respect and admiration.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I need proof of this now. My google-fu is coming up with nothing. :/

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IrWbSuDoKsM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I did however find that. haha.

Comment

• The third goddamn result for "Mall of America + Mighty Ducks 2" is a Yahoo answer.

Or go to imdb and look at filming locations.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy fuck that clip man
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                The third goddamn result for "Mall of America + Mighty Ducks 2" is a Yahoo answer.

Or go to imdb and look at filming locations.
                                touche, but yahoo answers is a cesspool.

Comment

Working...
                                X