X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard of Oz is ace.

That photo is the opposite.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I think the whole allegory thing is interesting.

Comment

• No hate for The Wiz. Return to Oz was fucked up and awesome.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          No hate for The Wiz. Return to Oz was fucked up and awesome.
          Raimi should have Wheelers in his flick!

Comment

• I welcome that suggestion.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wheelers would interest me.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wlj8Cy8Eb-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So he's not playing Jason Bourne? Or is this like Bond? I'm confused.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm taking a wait and see approach with that one. Just my gut reaction to it so far.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• People got pissed off and demanded refund not knowing The Artist was a black and white silent movie. How are those same idiots going to react when they see a Jason Bourne movie where his name is in the title and he's nowhere in the movie?

Universal is going to feel serious dick to ass pain for this.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        So he's not playing Jason Bourne? Or is this like Bond? I'm confused.
                        So is "Bourne" gonna be the new "Bond"? Keep in mind I never really liked the Damon flicks all that much so I'm not well versed on the backstory.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Basically Renner is another one of the Treadstone agents hinted at in the original Bourne films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            So is "Bourne" gonna be the new "Bond"? Keep in mind I never really liked the Damon flicks all that much so I'm not well versed on the backstory.
                            WHAT.THE.FUCK?! Mind bottling* To answer your question in the books there's one Bourne but technically he took the "Bourne Identity" from someone else to get at Carlos the Jackal. There were obviously other treadstone agents as seen in the movies but none were "Bourne" Read here.

*yes I know it's boggling
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ok cool. And yeah, just not my thing. IT's like Bond but without gadgets which is just like new Bond and why I'm not a fan.

Comment

• YOU HATE ALL THE GOOD THINGS! Seriously Bourne is great. I just don't get this one Rerb. Gadgets? Lack of gadgets is the problem? Lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X