This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    It's an overpriced fan film that feels more like a checklist than a complete experience.
    Seems like a really poor choice for a fairly obscure property. So will I cut myself if I get dragged to it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      This is what I get for waiting for back-up confirmation.

Kurt Russell walks from Django Unchained. Shoot is a nightmare. Christmas release in question.
      Who was Kurt playing?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kurt was Ace Woody, the slave trainer for Leo's character. It's a pretty significant role.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Any word on this one?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DLF6H4Y11y4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
          This looks fucking great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HOLY FUCK I WANNA SEE THIS RIGHT NOW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gViqCxibW6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Seems like a really poor choice for a fairly obscure property. So will I cut myself if I get dragged to it?

Here's the thing. The acting is solid and Eva Green's nipples should've received a co-star credit.

However, this is some of the worst Burton directing of his career.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Kurt was Ace Woody, the slave trainer for Leo's character. It's a pretty significant role.

They're going to bump the date. SONY's paying half of the costs and I don't see them forcing this for Christmas.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So now Goggins may be taking over Kurt's role? Not gonna lie, if that happens then that is so much better. Goggins is the man.

Comment

• Yeah GANGSTER SQUAD looks like the movie that PUBLIC ENEMIES should have been.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Eva Green's nipples
                      I think I'll live.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      So now Goggins may be taking over Kurt's role? Not gonna lie, if that happens then that is so much better. Goggins is the man.

Goggins? FUCK to the YES. Goggins in everything.

Comment

• Don't see how they can physically make Christmas at this point for Django.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          HOLY FUCK I WANNA SEE THIS RIGHT NOW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gViqCxibW6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Oh, HELL yes! The cast is phenomenal, the trailer sucked me in, and DAMN does Emma Stone look stunning.

Comment

However, this is some of the worst Burton directing of his career.
                            That's a tall order.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That makes me want to see it!
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                So now Goggins may be taking over Kurt's role? Not gonna lie, if that happens then that is so much better. Goggins is the man.
                                He ain't no Wyatt Earp, and I don't really care at all about Footjoy's latest until opening night.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X