This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      That flick actually wasn't too bad.

I made a typo in my CHUD DVD review of it. Then, that let Devin to start a mini-tirade against me. So, I ended up pulling out a book on the neo-con debate style and just mimicing what I read.

That ended up being one of my favorite threads ever at CHUD.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BTW, "Table Shitting" is called Cleveland Steamers, according to O & A, & the Urban Dictionary. Don't ask me why. . .

But in any event, preferable to the "Hot Karl".
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Call me old fashioned but I prefer no feces/urine involved with my sexual activities.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, this thread got awesome while I was away...
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I know someone who works on the set of Riddick 3. Fuck, the Vin Diesel stories are HILARIOUS.

Diesel has not one, but 3 trailers.

And Diesel does not want you to see him, so he had a fence built around the trailers.

Diesel does not like the Canadian cold, so he had industrial heaters brought so help that. Also, he had a hot tunnel built so he could walk from the said trailers to his car without experiencing the Cold.

Diesel doesn't like trying new costume, so he has his body double woken up at 3AM so he could see what he would look like with the said costume.

I'll post more as I get them. I am really trying to have him validate the shitting on the glass table one though.
              Out of all those things only the glass shitting one even remotely bothers me. And that one isn't even that bad because it's not he makes me watch. The others are not the worst thing I've heard "stars" get away with.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Call me old fashioned but I prefer no feces/urine involved with my sexual activities.
                Live a little. Your wife is going to become bored and leave you for a shit demon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Live a little. Your wife is going to become bored and leave you for a shit demon.
                  We use crank start vibrators and a saddle when we feel adventurous. Like I said, no body fluids/solids.

Comment

Vin is awesome. Haters gonna hate.
                    I like Vin Diesel, but I love those stories.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    We use crank start vibrators and a saddle when we feel adventurous. Like I said, no body fluids/solids.
                    Josh's supplier of sex toys:
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YESSSSSSsssssssssss, there's a reason all these kids keep popping out. Lulz

Comment

• Sounds like Bridget Jones 3 is fucked.

Oh wait. The studio totally denied it. Strike that. Because they'd never lie.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Does anyone really care about Bridget Jones 3? Or the first two?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Does anyone really care about Bridget Jones 3? Or the first two?
                            Jamie loooooooooooooooooves the first one.

Comment

• *snicker*

I mean getting past the fact that this flick and Empire Records are the only times Renee has been even remotely hot, I just don't get it.

Comment

I mean getting past the fact that this flick and Empire Records are the only times Renee has been even remotely hot, I just don't get it.
                                We all know the ONLY good thing about Empire Records.

Oh, and fuck you, by the way.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X