This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching up on the last three pages:

Martin - fuck yourself. Seriously, I've yet to hear a convincing defense of Haywire over, 'Soderbergh's a great director, therefore it must be great'. Give me Fast Five every day of the week and twice on Sundays over that turgid bore.

Book of Eli - really fun first hour, mediocre after that. At no point did I feel I was being fed an agenda, though. Oldman was predictably awesome.

Knowing - fucking insulting bullshit, but I kind of love the fact that it exists, just to prove that studios will pour massive amounts of money into a kind of risky venture. The burning cities are wicked cool, but the bullshit ending pretty much negates the technical awesomeness that precedes it.

That's all I got. As you were.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Fuck yourself seems kind of harsh for a difference of opinion. Maybe a friendly knife fight instead?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or a little bit of the old rochambeau.

Gonna see it tomorrow barring any fuck ups in the schedule.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-27-2012, 08:21 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I meant it in a playful, 'Hey Paulie, why don't you go fuck yourself?' kinda way, not in a horrible, stick yer dick up yer butt kinda way.

No offence, Martin. We seem to love to disagree.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/v8wJt59Q6So?t=2m6s

Comment

• Yeah MarTEEN, you gonna let him get away with that? /Pesciokokokokokoklethalweaponokokok
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love De Niro in that scene. And I hope that Martin is nothing like Joe Pesci.

Comment

• [*BANG!*] Nice fuckin' game.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Catching up on the last three pages:

Martin - fuck yourself. Seriously, I've yet to hear a convincing defense of Haywire over, 'Soderbergh's a great director, therefore it must be great'. Give me Fast Five every day of the week and twice on Sundays over that turgid bore.

Book of Eli - really fun first hour, mediocre after that. At no point did I feel I was being fed an agenda, though. Oldman was predictably awesome.

Knowing - fucking insulting bullshit, but I kind of love the fact that it exists, just to prove that studios will pour massive amounts of money into a kind of risky venture. The burning cities are wicked cool, but the bullshit ending pretty much negates the technical awesomeness that precedes it.

That's all I got. As you were.
                    Haywire is a fucking awesome piece of B-movie bonanza and you have no taste. Fast Ive is also awesome, but they're not operating on the same level.

Haywire is The Limey's little angry female cousin. Sure, it has no Stamp, but it compensate with kinetic drive and great and realistic action.

Therefore, I'm right, you're wrong, and I'm always to randomly sodomize any member of your family of my choosing should I ever want to cross the ocean to that island in dire need of dentists and hot chicks.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So God Bless America looks fucking amazing.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That trailer had me when I saw Bobcat Goldthwait directed it. If it's like Shakes The Clown, a splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Comment

• The Cold Light of Day Trailer Looks Not Terrible
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I know someone who works on the set of Riddick 3. Fuck, the Vin Diesel stories are HILARIOUS.

Diesel has not one, but 3 trailers.

And Diesel does not want you to see him, so he had a fence built around the trailers.

Diesel does not like the Canadian cold, so he had industrial heaters brought so help that. Also, he had a hot tunnel built so he could walk from the said trailers to his car without experiencing the Cold.

Diesel doesn't like trying new costume, so he has his body double woken up at 3AM so he could see what he would look like with the said costume.

I'll post more as I get them. I am really trying to have him validate the shitting on the glass table one though.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Vin Diesel is Kit Ramsay.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I am really trying to have him validate the shitting on the glass table one though.
                                This is all I care about.

Comment

Working...
                                X