This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    The perfect evil queen is Michelle Pfeiffer. She killed in STARDUST, hitting just the right tone of menace and humor. Plus, she's still gorgeous. Imagine her in the Julia Roberts role...
    Still terrible. The tone of the film kills it, not Julia. Julia not giving a fuck just doesn't help any.

Comment

Michelle Pfeiffer in STARDUST
      Still HNNNNNNGHHHHHHing after all these years.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Roberts is playing it like the Queen isn't evil. At all. Just she's one of her typical leads in a shitty Garry Marshal romantic comedy.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Still terrible. The tone of the film kills it, not Julia. Julia not giving a fuck just doesn't help any.
          Exactly. The problem isn't the actress - Pfeiffer is always amazing, but it's pointless if the movie sucks.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            ...Only thing about her is the way she walks.
            I enjoy the greater hits of Genesis and I make no apologies for it.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Both Snow White films look like shit.

Neither Snow White film will be getting my money.

Its easy people - exercise you're right to abstain, it feels great.

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE LUCKLUSTRE FANTASY FILMS.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• And of course Ben comes in with the right answer. I'm not dropping coin on.either of them, so why fuss.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I definitely don't plan on seeing the Julia Roberts one. I need to see a trailer for the Charlize one before deciding on that, although KS ruins it for me, so that's more than likely out.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• The trailer for that one is out there, Lisa. It's much, much better than that Julia Roberts one.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'd rather just watch the Disney cartoon.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't necessarily mind the existence of Kristen Stewart, I do however object to her being in films. Especially any I end up having to watch.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked her in Adventureland. I think the decision to star in the most idiotic franchise this side of Cars was not a good thing for public perception and reception. But she made bank, so who the fuck am I to say anything.

She's yet to really do much besides sleepwalk through everything else I've seen her in. Even when she played the androgynous child of Bananas Foster in Panic at the Disco Room she was a non-entity.

Try, Kstew. Fucking try.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought she was decent in THE RUNAWAYS.

Comment

The trailer for that one is out there, Lisa. It's much, much better than that Julia Roberts one.
                              Thanks! I'll find it and render my judgement!

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                              Bananas Foster in Panic at the Disco Room she was a non-entity
                              YOU are fabulous, you!

Comment

• She was effective in her short screen time in Into the Wild.

I want to like her, cos I think she has the potential to be more interesting than Evan Rachel Wood. But yeah, I just don't want to see any of her films.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X