X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Holy crap did I laugh at that one. Especially with that bland fuck starring in Tokyo Drift.
    The butthurt is strong with Tokyo Drift. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Outside of Sidekicks and the Walker lever on Conan, I despise Chuck Norris as a person. He is dogshit. Everything about his soul is ugly.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
        Outside of Sidekicks and the Walker lever on Conan, I despise Chuck Norris as a person. He is dogshit. Everything about his soul is ugly.
        Add Delta Force to the list (for the lulz) and I completely agree with that statement.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No Lone Wolf McQuade love? I don't even know you guys anymore.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
            still there on my end...
            Not showing on any of the subforums for me.

Comment

• Its here for me, what browser are you using william?

Comment

• Off-topic. B_Metal wins the Internet today for that avatar.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Piscipo > Norris in Sidekicks.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    haha, it's cool. Plus it is a badass poster. EXCEPT CHUCK NORRIS.

Well, it's a Lionsgate poster that JoBlo slapped their watermark on. I hate when sites do that because

1) It wasn't an exclusive.
                    2) It's not their property.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I meant badass as an adjective. Not the site.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Off-topic. B_Metal wins the Internet today for that avatar.
                        I humbly accept the compliment, but we all know Tim will top it somehow.

Comment

• FUCK TIM! HE'S NOT HERE!

*Tim enters the room*
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I heard my name mentioned and... hey! Nice avatar, B!

Comment

• You guys are killing me today.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Damn straight, Iggy. We're gonna need legal advice out the wazoo for that show.
                                "So, you're a 135 year old vampire, and you want to bring your 17 year old boyfriend across state lines. Hmmmm...."
                                Actually I was thinking more like I could be the vamp sex Bob Guccione or Larry Flynt to your Hugh Hefner. Maybe a recurring role as the lovably annoying rival? Newman to your jerry?
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X