Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reckon Battleship will do Transformers business?

I think its too stupid looking and laughable for that sized audience to get behind. Let's not forget that women helped make the Transformers franchise the mega-sized hit that it was. I'm not sure if this has the same trans-gender appeal.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Transformers won't have the manchild audience.

EDIT: Derp meant Battleship won't have Transformers manchild audience
      Last edited by BillyG; 12-10-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        I'm not sure if this has the same trans-gender appeal.

S/He can't wait!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• AAAHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!!! MATT, YOU BASTARD!!!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            or he's a guy burying himself in his work because he took his wife's death hard.

Sadly, that's what I've heard.
            I can understand that. It's sad but I'm not sure how I'd react to my wife being gone.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Every Sherlock Holmes commercial makes me want to see it less. And I love Guy Ritchie, and really liked the first Holmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Every Sherlock Holmes commercial makes me want to see it less. And I love Guy Ritchie, and really liked the first Holmes.
                Same. It's on like every 12 minutes. Over saturation to the max.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WjiOsRfVUVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All for that last ten seconds? I hope they don't plan of doing that for the entire movie.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Pass.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I´d have to realize that this is really coming out someday to pass on it. I guess I´ll have forgotten this movie exists as soon as I leave this thread.

This trailer feels like mashed together cut scenes from the last two installments.

Comment

• I'll see it. I still dig on the first one alot.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The premise of this series is so ripe of potential that I actively felt angry after part one about all those missed oportunities. They should have gone way more bonkers with that premise.

Comment

• BUT THEY DID BECAUSE MICHAEL JACKSON WAS AN ALIEN AND OMG MY BRAIN EXPLODEDDdzzzz
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Si-xUeeqqRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• What kind of hyperbolic youth extension chamber is Will Smith sleeping in? Jesus, he looks younger than he did in INDEPENDENCE DAY. Does he have a picture in his attic that is aging on his behalf? Is it Scientology?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X