This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only good Scarface

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trailer Sets Mood & Promises Strong Performance from Rooney Mara
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The original Scarface!

Comment

• Abduction (2011)

Softcore acting without any simulated fucking. Will this fucking Twilight kid please die in a fire?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BUT HE WAS SHARKBOY!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That kid better hope he makes as much moolah as he can with the Twilight flicks, this, Stretch Armstrong, etc. (and doesn't blow it on coke and whores) before the bubble bursts.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That looks incredible, in my opinion. Fincher's brief words on it in Empire (the first time he's been asked by a producer to deliver as hard an R as possible; Daniel Craig brings it and is the gravitational pull at the centre of the film) got me excited and this confirmed my opening night ticket. It feels like an event film of the highest calibre.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Meh.

I couldn't give a shit about the redux of Dragon Tat.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-22-2011, 12:08 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        Scarface is pure trash.
                        And the culture around it is just the garden variety.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                          Meh.

I couldn't give a shit about the redux of Dragon Tat.
                          I had to go back and check this wasn't a post by Matt () but seriously? It looks amazing, and the original was incredible in its own right.

Comment

• The original was alright (mostly due to Rapace's work), and this looks like more of the same (albeit with prettier camerawork and known scando actors).

Why the fuck is this being remade again?*

*I'll still take any Reznor/Ross comps I can get
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've not read any of the books or seen any of the original movies (or even this most recent trailer), but everything I have seen so far of Fincher's version makes it look like a genuine cause for excitement. And not just the "oh, it might be alright" kind of excitement. It looks like appointment viewing.

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              Indeed. Neeson has one of the most impressive resumes ever....
                              When I heard stuff like "Liam fights Wolves", I began thinking "shouldn't that be Liam destroys wolves in The Grey?" Or "Neeson emerges from the sticky remains of an unidentified creature, possibly a wolf, in The Grey?"
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                                And the culture around it is just the garden variety.
                                The culture around it helps fuel my hatred for the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X